|Open Hours:||9:00AM to 4:00PM|
|Address:||Across the town's river, to the bottom right|
|Copper Ore||A common ore that can be smelted into bars.||75g|
|Iron Ore||A fairly common ore that can be smelted into bars.||150g|
|Coal||A combustible rock that is useful for crafting and smelting.||150g|
|Gold Ore||A precious ore that can be smelted into bars.||400g|
Clint can upgrade your tools incrementally. The Pickaxe, Axe, Hoe, and Watering Can can all be upgraded 4 times. It takes 2 days to upgrade a tool. While Clint is upgrading a tool, he will be unable to do anything else. Clint works even on festival days but you cannot drop off or pick up tools on those days. If you drop a tool off the day before a festival it will be ready the day after the festival.
- The copper axe allows you to break the large stumps on your farm. It reduces the hits needed to chop down trees.
- The copper pickaxe allows you to break large rocks in the mine. These give 10 stone. It reduces the hits needed for other rocks.
- The steel axe allows you to break the logs on your farm.
- The steel pickaxe allows you to break the large rocks on your farm.
- The gold pickaxe allows you to break any meteorites that land on your farm.
- Upgraded versions of the watering can and hoe allow the player to water and till multiple squares of land in a single use.
|Copper Tool||Copper Bar (5)||2,000g|
|Steel Tool||Iron Bar (5)||5,000g|
|Gold Tool||Gold Bar (5)||10,000g|
|Iridium Tool||Iridium Bar (5)||25,000g|
You can pay Clint to break open geodes for you. You'll find Gems and Minerals within, as well as common resources like Stone and Coal.
|Geode||A blacksmith can break this open for you.||25g|
|Frozen Geode||A blacksmith can break this open for you.||25g|
|Magma Geode||A blacksmith can break this open for you.||25g|
|Omni Geode||A blacksmith can break this open for you. These geodes contain a wide variety of Minerals.||25g|
- Price of Copper increased from 50g to 75g
- Price of Iron increased from 100g to 150g
- Price of Coal increased from 100g to 150g
- Price of Gold increased from 300g to 400g
|Merchants||Adventurer's Guild • Blacksmith • Carpenter's Shop • Casino • Fish Shop • JojaMart • Medical Clinic • Marnie's Ranch • Oasis • Pierre's General Store • The Stardrop Saloon • Wizard's Tower|
|Houses||1 River Road • 1 Willow Lane • 2 Willow Lane • 24 Mountain Road • Elliott's Cabin • Farmhouse • Leah's Cottage • Mayor's Manor • Tent • Trailer|
|Farm buildings||Farming||Barn • Coop • Greenhouse • Mill • Shed • Silo • Slime Hutch • Stable • Well|
|Special||Earth Obelisk • Gold Clock • Junimo Hut • Water Obelisk|
|Other buildings||Community Center • Museum • Spa • The Sewers • Witch's Hut • Dog Pen|