Luck affects the following:
- Amount of wood dropped from trees
- Chance of getting coal from rocks
- Chance to discover ladders while Mining.
- Quality of ore from Panning.
- Geode drop chance.
- (Luck does not increase the chance to receive rare gems and artifacts from geodes.)
- Drop chance of Duck Feather and Rabbit's Foot.
- Chance of getting items from Garbage Cans and the chance the item is not trash.
- Chance your spouse will be jealous after giving a gift to another marriage candidate.
- Chance of treasure appearing while Fishing.
- Results of playing slots at the Casino.
- Amount of lightning during a storm.
- Number of extra crops yielded at harvest, for crops that allow extra harvests (i.e., Coffee Bean, Potato, Tomato, Blueberry, Hot Pepper, Eggplant, Cranberry, and Strawberry).
The Fortune Teller channel on the television will give an indication of the daily luck stat modifier.
Luck can be temporarily increased by eating the following food items:
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Energy||Health||Stat Bonus||Recipe Source(s)||Sell Price|
|Fried Eel||Greasy but flavorful.||Eel (1) Oil (1)||75||33||Luck (+1) 7m||
George (Mail - 3+ Hearts)
|Lucky Lunch||A special little meal.||Sea Cucumber (1) Tortilla (1) Blue Jazz (1)||100||45||Luck (+3) 11m11s||
|Pumpkin Soup||A seasonal favorite.||Pumpkin (1) Milk (1)||200||90||Defense (+2) Luck (+2) 7m 42s||
Robin (Mail - 7+ Hearts)
|Spicy Eel||It's really spicy! Be careful.||Eel (1) Hot Pepper||115||51||Luck (+1) Speed (1) 7m||
George (Mail - 7+ Hearts)
|Skills & Stats|
|Skills||Farming • Mining • Foraging • Fishing • Combat|
|Stats||Attack • Crit. Power • Defense • Immunity • Luck • Magnetism • Speed • Weight|