|Stardew Valley Museum & Library|
|Open Hours:||8:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Closed:||Does not have a closing day.|
|Address:||East side of town, across the river, south of the Blacksmith.|
The museum consists of a library with an attached gallery for displaying the museum's collection. At the start of the game, the entire collection is empty. Gunther, who works there, will ask The Player to help by donating Artifacts and Minerals, many of which are found in The Mines, as well as finding the missing books from the library. Only a single copy of any particular item may be donated.
Gunther offers rewards when the collection has grown to certain points, or for the donation of specific artifacts.
|5||Cauliflower Seeds (9)|
|10||Melon Seeds (9)|
|15||Starfruit Seeds (1)|
|20||'A Night On Eco-Hill' Painting|
|25||'Jade Hills' Painting|
|30||Lg. Futan Bear|
|40||Rarecrow (#8) (+ Treasure Trove Achievement)|
|60||Rusty Key (Delivers to you next day)|
|95 (all items)||Stardrop (+ A Complete Collection Achievement)|
There are a total of 53 Minerals that can be donated.
There are a total of 42 Artifacts that can be donated.
To receive the 'Burnt Offering' reward, you must have already donated 10 artifacts that include the Rare Disc and Dwarf Gadget. The 11th (or later) donation that meets these conditions will earn you the 'Burnt Offering.'
|11 artifacts including: Rare Disc Dwarf Gadget||'Burnt Offering'|
|15 artifacts||Skeleton Statue|
|20 artifacts||Rarecrow #7|
|Ancient Drum||Drum Block|
|Ancient Seed||Ancient Seeds (1) + Crafting Recipe|
|Bone Flute||Flute Block|
|Chicken Statue||Chicken Statue|
|Dwarf Scroll I Dwarf Scroll II Dwarf Scroll III Dwarf Scroll IV||Dwarvish Translation Guide|
|Prehistoric Skull Skeletal Hand Prehistoric Scapula||Sloth Skeleton L|
|Prehistoric Rib Prehistoric Vertebra||Sloth Skeleton M|
|Prehistoric Tibia Skeletal Tail||Sloth Skeleton R|
- See Lost Books
- Treasure Trove (Donate 40 different items to the museum)
- A Complete Collection (Complete the museum collection)
- There are a total of 102 spaces available for donations to be placed but only a total of 95 available items to be donated. A number of spaces in the center of the largest table cannot be reached to examine the item placed on it, so it may be advisable to leave this area empty.
- If you have already put items in these tiles, you can move the item by clicking on the item and 'picking' it up.
- One of the books contains what appears to be gibberish, but is actually a set acrostics where the first letters of each word spell out the cryptic directions to finding three Secret Statues located around Pelican Town:
- Super Cucumber Town
- Duck Mayo Saloon
- Strange Bun Toybox
|Merchants||Abandoned House • Adventurer's Guild • Blacksmith • Carpenter's Shop • Casino • Fish Shop • Ice Cream Stand • JojaMart • Medical Clinic • Marnie's Ranch • Oasis • Pierre's General Store • The Stardrop Saloon • Travelling Cart • Wizard's Tower|
|Houses||1 River Road • 1 Willow Lane • 2 Willow Lane • 24 Mountain Road • Elliott's Cabin • Farmhouse • Leah's Cottage • Mayor's Manor • Tent • Trailer|
|Farm buildings||Farming||Barn • Coop • Greenhouse • Mill • Shed • Silo • Slime Hutch • Stable • Well|
|Special||Earth Obelisk • Gold Clock • Junimo Hut • Water Obelisk|
|Other buildings||Community Center • Museum • Spa • Witch's Hut • Dog Pen|