|A mysterious fruit that empowers those that eat it|
|“||“A mysterious fruit that empowers those who eat it. The flavor is like a dream... a powerful personal experience, yet difficult to describe to others.”|
- Sold for 2,000 at the Stardew Valley Fair.
- Obtained from the treasure chest on floor 100 in The Mines.
- Randomly received from your spouse when friendship level is at 13/12 hearts.
- Sold by Krobus for 20,000g in the Sewers.
- Obtained from Old Master Cannoli, in the Secret Woods, after giving him a Sweet Gem Berry.
- Received in a letter from Willy after attaining the Master Angler Achievement.
- Reward for attaining the achievement A Complete Collection (donating all 95 items to the Museum).
- Willy mentions a Stardrop in his story at the Feast of the Winter Star. It is unknown if this festivity is meant to give a Stardrop in any way.
When used, one of two possible texts is displayed to the player, both referencing their 'Favorite thing', as set at the beginning of the game.
- "It's strange, but the taste reminds you of [Favorite thing]."
- "Your mind is filled with thoughts of [Favorite thing]."
- Easter egg - Entering ConcernedApe as the favorite thing when creating a character results in some additional text when consuming a Stardrop.
- Easter egg - Entering anything containing "Stardew" as the favorite thing when creating a character results in the additional text "You feel an unwavering connection to the valley itself." appearing when consuming a Stardrop, although it appears to be a bit buggy:
A Stardrop can only be gifted if it is in the top row of inventory. It can be selected using the number keys without consuming it.
- Trivia: Even though its flavour text say it's a fruit, a Stardrop cannot be placed in a Seed Maker, Keg, or Perserve Jar.
- Trivia: A glitched Stardrop on your inventory will be automatically consumed if you roll the mouse wheel through it. It will appear as a held item if you press its current hotkey.
- Bug: A Stardrop cannot be moved on your inventory, since left clicking it while on inventory menu will automatically consume it.
- Bug: Consuming a Stardrop on your horse will freeze your character in place, menus can still be opened.
- Bug: The Stardrop from A Complete Collection can be placed on a hotkey without being consumed.
- Bug: Somehow it's possible to consume the same stardrop twice if it's glitched on a hotkey (max energy glitch requiring confirmation). How it happens requires testing.