- This article is about the fish. For the profession, see Angler (profession).
|Uses a bioluminescent dangler to attract prey.|
|Found in:||Pelican Town|
|Time of Day:||Any|
|Fishing Level Required:||3|
|XP:||155 170 185 215|
|Base Price:|| Fisher:
| Angler: |
The special requirements necessary to hook an Angler are:
- Fishing level 3, either naturally or using Fishing Buffs.
- You must be standing at the northernmost end of the river (within 15 tiles of the map edge). This includes the wooden plank bridge, all shoreline north of the bridge, as well as the shoreline up to three tiles south of the wood bridge.
- There is no Fishing Zone requirement; your bobber can be located anywhere in the river as long as you are standing in a valid location.
When these requirements are all met, each cast has a 20% chance of hooking an Angler.
The Angler can be found north of Joja Mart.
The Angler is not used in any bundles.
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Restores||Recipe Source(s)||Sell Price|
|Maki Roll||Fish and rice wrapped in seaweed.||Any Fish (1) Seaweed (1) Rice (1)|| 100
Stardrop Saloon for 300g
|Quality Fertilizer||Improves soil quality, increasing your chance to grow quality crops. Mix into tilled soil.||Sap (2) Any Fish (1)||N/A||Farming Level 9||10g|
|Sashimi||Raw fish sliced into thin pieces.||Any Fish (1)|| 75
Linus (Mail - 3+ )
The Angler is not used in any quests.
- See Town::getFish.
- 1.4: Added iridium quality.