|A common pond fish.|
|Found in:||Mountain Lake • Secret Woods • The Sewers • Mutant Bug Lair|
|XP:||8 11 14 20|
The Carp is a fish that can be caught during any season in the pond in the Secret Woods, in The Sewers, or in the Mutant Bug Lair. It can also be caught in the mountain lake during Spring, Summer, or Fall.
Carp is always most abundant in the Secret Woods, comprising between 41% and 53% of all items caught there when it isn't raining. 
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Restores||Recipe Source(s)||Sell Price|
|Carp Surprise||It's bland and oily.||Carp (4)|| 90
|Maki Roll||Fish and rice wrapped in seaweed.||Any Fish (1) Seaweed (1) Rice (1)|| 100
Stardrop Saloon for 300g
|Quality Fertilizer||Improves soil quality, increasing your chance to grow quality crops. Mix into tilled soil.||Sap (2) Any Fish (1)||N/A||Farming Level 9||10g|
|Sashimi||Raw fish sliced into thin pieces.||Any Fish (1)|| 75
Linus (Mail - 3+ )
- Item Delivery: One carp may be randomly requested during Spring, Summer, or Fall at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 90g and 150 Friendship points.
- Fishing: Demetrius or Willy may randomly request 1-5 carp during Spring, Summer, or Fall at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 30g per fish. (You get to keep the fish).
- Two Carp may be requested by Dorado, Lingcod, or Pike in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 3 to 5.
- Carp are one of the easiest fish to catch, rarely moving past the 3rd bar on your fishing meter in the fishing mini-game, making it easier to get "Perfect" on your catches.
- See "Spawn rate" on the Modding fish data page.
- 1.4: Added iridium quality. Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in Fish Pond quests.