|A bar of pure copper.|
| Blacksmith Profession:
(+50% Sell Price)
|Time to Craft:||30m|
|Ingredients:||Copper Ore (5) Coal (1)|
A Copper Bar is created by smelting 5 Copper Ore in a furnace with 1 coal for fuel. Smelting the copper in a furnace takes 30 in-game minutes. Shadow Brutes and Shadow Shaman may also drop a Copper Bar when slain (4% chance).
Copper Bars are required for the first upgrade of tools.
|Copper Hoe||2,000g||Copper Bar (5)|
|Copper Pickaxe||2,000g||Copper Bar (5)|
|Copper Axe||2,000g||Copper Bar (5)|
|Copper Watering Can||2,000g||Copper Bar (5)|
|Copper Trash Can||1,000g||Copper Bar (5)|
Copper Bars are used to make the following items:
|Charcoal Kiln||Turns 10 pieces of wood into one piece of coal.||Wood (20) Copper Bar (2)||Foraging Level 4|
|Cheese Press||Turns milk into cheese.||Copper Bar (1) Hardwood (10) Stone (45) Wood (45)||Farming Level 6|
|Crab Pot with Trapper Profession||Place it in the water, load it with bait, and check the next day to see if you've caught anything. Works in streams, lakes, and the ocean.||Copper Bar (2) Wood (25)||Fishing Level 3|
|Keg||Place a fruit or vegetable in here. Eventually it will turn into a beverage.||Copper Bar (1) Iron Bar (1) Oak Resin (1) Wood (30)||Farming Level 8|
|Mayonnaise Machine||Turns eggs into mayonnaise.||Copper Bar (1) Earth Crystal (1) Stone (15) Wood (15)||Farming Level 2|
|Sprinkler||Waters the 4 adjacent tiles every morning.||Copper Bar (1) Iron Bar (1)||Farming Level 2|
|Sturdy Ring||Cuts the duration of negative status effects in half.||Copper Bar (2) Bug Meat (25) Slime (25)||Combat Level 1|
|Tapper||Place on a maple, oak, or pine tree and wait for the reservoir to fill with product!||Copper Bar (2) Wood (40)||Foraging Level 3|
|Transmute (Fe)||A bar of pure iron.||Copper Bar (3)||Mining Level 4|
|Trap Bobber||Causes fish to escape slower when you aren't reeling them in.||Copper Bar (1) Sap (10)||Fishing Level 6|
|Silo||Allows you to cut and store grass for feed.
Note: Holds up to 240 pieces of Hay
|100g Stone (100) Clay (10) Copper Bar (5)||3x3|
- The Copper Bar may be randomly requested during any season at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 180g and 150 Friendship points. A Copper Bar will never be requested until you have the Furnace blueprints.
- 4 Copper Bars may be requested by Stonefish in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 7 to 10.
- 3 Copper Bars may be requested by Catfish in a Fish Pond quest to increases the capacity of the pond from 3 to 5.
- It is more profitable to sell Copper Bars than to transmute them into Iron Bars and sell the Iron Bars.
- 1.0: Introduced.
- 1.4: Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in Fish Pond quests. Now used to make the Charcoal Kiln.
|Basic||Clay • Coal • Fiber • Hardwood • Stone • Wood • Battery Pack|
|Ore||Copper Ore • Iron Ore • Gold Ore • Iridium Ore|
|Bars||Copper Bar • Iron Bar • Gold Bar • Iridium Bar • Refined Quartz|