|A popular fish that lives in lakes.|
|Found in:||Mountain lake • Wilderness Farm|
|Time of Day:||6am – 7pm|
|XP:||19 22 25 31|
|Base Price:|| Fisher:
| Angler: |
|Artisan Sell Prices|
|Roe:||Aged Roe:|| Aged Roe:|
The Largemouth Bass is a fish that can be caught in the mountain lake during all seasons. It comprises approximately 19% to 20% of all catches there in the Spring and Fall, but drops to around 15% during the Summer and Winter. It is most likely to be caught when casting farther from shore.
Largemouth bass can also be caught on the Wilderness Farm.
Largemouth Bass can be found in the mountain lake.
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Restores||Buff(s)||Buff Duration||Recipe Source(s)||Sell Price|
|Crispy Bass||Wow, the breading is perfect.||Largemouth Bass (1) Wheat Flour (1) Oil (1)|| 90
Kent (Mail - 3+ )
|Maki Roll||Fish and rice wrapped in seaweed.||Any Fish (1) Seaweed (1) Rice (1)|| 100
Stardrop Saloon for 300g
|Quality Fertilizer||Improves soil quality, increasing your chance to grow quality crops. Mix into tilled soil.||Sap (2) Any Fish (1)||N/A||N/A||N/A||Farming Level 9||10g|
|Sashimi||Raw fish sliced into thin pieces.||Any Fish (1)|| 75
Linus (Mail - 3+ )
- Jodi requests a Largemouth Bass in the "Fish Casserole" quest once you've reached 4 hearts with her. The reward is a cutscene at Jodi's house.
- Item Delivery: One Largemouth Bass may be randomly requested during any season at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 300g and 150 Friendship points.
- Fishing: Demetrius or Willy may randomly request 1-4 Largemouth Bass during any season at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 100g per fish. (You get to keep the fish).
- Two Largemouth Bass may be requested by Dorado, Lingcod, or Pike in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 5 to 7.
- See "Spawn rate" on the Modding fish data page.
- 1.0: Introduced.
- 1.4: Updated sprite. Added iridium quality. Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in Fish Pond quests.