Modding:Installing SMAPI on Android
This page explains how to install SMAPI (the tool which lets you use mods) on Android. See also:
- See also unofficial video guide.
You can use MartyrPher's Android SMAPI Loader, an unofficial port of SMAPI to Android that supports most SMAPI mods and content packs (including framework mods like Content Patcher, Farm Type Manager, Json Assets, and PyTK).
- Download the latest installer APK from the unofficial download page onto your phone. Make sure you get the download that looks like
- Install the APK.
- Run the new app to install SMAPI. This may take a while depending on your device (e.g. 21s on a Samsung Galaxy S10, and 1 minute 13s on a Samsung Galaxy S6).
- When it's done, you can safely uninstall the installer app.
That's it! Just launch the game to play with mods.
Just install the new version; the installer will automatically clean up previous versions.
- Uninstall the SMAPI Stardew Valley app.
- Uninstall the SMAPI installer (if you haven't already).
- Manually delete the smapi-internal folder from the StardewValley game folder.
To install mods, just unzip them into the newly-created StardewValley/Mods folder. To launch the game with mod support, just run the SMAPI Stardew Valley icon.