|A deep sea creature that can grow to enormous size.|
|Time of Day:||6pm – 2am|
|XP:||28 31 34 40|
|Base Price:|| Fisher:
| Angler: |
The Squid can be found in the ocean.
Squid is not used in any bundles.
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Restores||Recipe Source(s)||Sell Price|
|Fried Calamari||It's so chewy.||Squid (1) Wheat Flour (1) Oil (1)|| 80
Jodi (Mail - 3+ )
|Maki Roll||Fish and rice wrapped in seaweed.||Any Fish (1) Seaweed (1) Rice (1)|| 100
Stardrop Saloon for 300g
|Quality Fertilizer||Improves soil quality, increasing your chance to grow quality crops. Mix into tilled soil.||Sap (2) Any Fish (1)||N/A||Farming Level 9||10g|
|Sashimi||Raw fish sliced into thin pieces.||Any Fish (1)|| 75
Linus (Mail - 3+ )
- Willy requests a squid by mail on the 2nd of Winter in the "Catch a Squid" Quest. The reward is 800g and 1 Friendship heart.
- Item Delivery: One Squid may be randomly requested in Winter at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 240g and 150 Friendship points.
- Fishing: Demetrius or Willy may randomly request 1-4 Squid during Winter at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 80g per fish. (You get to keep the fish).
Fish pond & Fish Quests
Like other fish, Squid starts with an initial capacity of three. Through fish pond quests the capacity can be increased. The spawn frequency is 3 days.
- First quest once completed increases capacity from 3 to 5.
- Second quest once completed increases capacity from 5.
- Item(s) required: 2 Sardine
- 1.4: Added iridium quality. Can now be used in Tailoring.