Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wow, it's loaded with treasure! This is sure to fetch a good price.|
- For the treasure chests obtainable while fishing, see Fishing#Treasure Chests.
The Treasure Chest is a special item that can be obtained in several ways.
Treasure chests can be found in:
- 0.24% chance from a Fishing Treasure Chest after reaching Fishing level 2.
- 3.7% chance from an Artifact Trove.
- 0.3% chance from a Spook Fish Fish Pond with a population of at least 9.
- One after finding Secret Note #16 and digging at the red "X" depicted in the note.
It can be sold for data-sort-value="5000">5,000g or used in tailoring. Despite its high sell price, it is a universally hated gift.
|Hate||Abigail • Alex • Caroline • Clint • Demetrius • Dwarf • Elliott • Emily • Evelyn • George • Gus • Haley • Harvey • Jas • Jodi • Kent • Krobus • Leah • Leo • Lewis • Linus • Marnie • Maru • Pam • Penny • Pierre • Robin • Sam • Sandy • Sebastian • Shane • Vincent • Willy • Wizard|
The Treasure Chest is not used in any bundles.
The Treasure Chest is used in the spool of the Sewing Machine to create the Pirate Hat. It can be used in dyeing, serving as a yellow dye at the dye pots, located in Emily's and Haley's house, 2 Willow Lane.
The Treasure Chest is not used in any quests.
- 1.0: Introduced.
- 1.3.27: Can be obtained after finding Secret Note #16.
- 1.4: Added Artifact Trove as a source. Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be produced by Fish Ponds.