From Stardew Valley Wiki
|“||“Welcome to KOZU 5... your number one source for weather, news, and entertainment. And now, the weather forecast for tomorrow...”|
|Sun||It's going to be clear and sunny all day.|
It's going to be a beautiful, sunny day tomorrow!
|Rain||It's going to rain all day tomorrow.|
|Wind (Spring)||Partially cloudy with a light breeze. Expect lots of pollen!|
|Wind (Fall)||It's going to be cloudy, with gusts of wind throughout the day.|
|Storm||Looks like a storm is approaching. Thunder and lightning is expected.|
|Snow||Expect a few inches of snow tomorrow.|
It's going to snow all day. Make sure you bundle up, folks!
Bundle up, folks. It's going to snow tomorrow!
|Festival||It's going to be clear and sunny tomorrow... perfect weather for the Festival!|
|Wedding Day||N/A||(This image will appear instead of the weather icon on your wedding day)|
- The Rain Totem can increase the chance of rain for the next day
- During thunderstorms there is a possibility that lightning strikes can destroy crops and trees, and temporarily change Fruit Trees into coal trees.
- Lightning will not strike Chests placed outside.
- If Lightning Rods are placed anywhere on the farm they have a good chance to intercept lightning strikes, as long as they are not already processing a strike into a Battery Pack.
- Winter Seeds need to be watered even if it is snowing.
- Snow transparency can be changed in the Options Menu. Sliding the bar to the left will increase snow transparency (i.e., decrease opacity).
- The weather will always be "clear and sunny" for Festivals.