|This talk page is for discussing Controls.|
Not so obvious control features
I'm in Year SIX, and I've just discovered that you can hold left- or right-click and scan the mouse over a mass of kegs, preserve jars, beehives, or crops and successfully harvest all within range. No constant clicking required. Is this a well-known feature? Would it be appropriate for me to add it to the page? Thanks Margotbean (talk) 07:53, 29 November 2016 (UTC)
- I think it would be very good. Tom Haws (talk) 03:45, 19 April 2020 (UTC)
There is a controls page. There is not a screen page to answer questions like this:
- How to read and what to call the clock/status/date panel at the upper right.
- How to read the arrow thing to the left of the date and time.
- How to read the little pictures between the date and time.
- How to read the energy bar including numbers available to read.
- Other features of the status panel and energy/health bars I have not yet discovered.
- I don't think the wiki needs a page about how to read a clock, that's a bit beyond the scope. The arrow-thing is a clock that goes from sun to moon and stars, which is pretty obvious. The rest can be found by clicking links in the main menu on the main page. Having one page for all of it would be duplication of info. margotbean (talk) 16:35, 19 April 2020 (UTC)
No it can't (except health/energy bars). Show me. And I beg you not to patronize me or put words in my mouth like that. I didn't suggest help reading the clock. Tom Haws (talk) 07:22, 21 April 2020 (UTC)