|“||“Welcome to KOZU 5... your number one source for weather, news, and entertainment. And now, the weather forecast for tomorrow...”|
|Sun||It's going to be clear and sunny all day.|
It's going to be a beautiful, sunny day tomorrow!
|Rain||It's going to rain all day tomorrow.|
|Wind (Spring)||Partially cloudy with a light breeze. Expect lots of pollen!|
|Wind (Fall)||It's going to be cloudy, with gusts of wind throughout the day.|
|Storm||Looks like a storm is approaching. Thunder and lightning is expected.|
|Snow||Expect a few inches of snow tomorrow.|
It's going to snow all day. Make sure you bundle up, folks!
Bundle up, folks. It's going to snow tomorrow!
|Festival||It's going to be clear and sunny tomorrow... perfect weather for the Festival!|
|Wedding Day||N/A||(This image will appear instead of the weather icon on your wedding day)|
- The Rain Totem can increase the chance of rain for the next day.
- During thunderstorms there is a possibility that lightning strikes can destroy crops and trees, and temporarily change Fruit Trees into coal trees.
- Lightning will not strike Chests placed outside.
- If Lightning Rods are placed anywhere on the farm they have a good chance to intercept lightning strikes, as long as they are not already processing a strike into a Battery Pack.
- Winter Seeds need to be watered even if it is snowing.
- Snow transparency can be changed in the Options Menu. Sliding the bar to the left will increase snow transparency (i.e., decrease opacity).
- Snow may continue in the blackout ending of many scenes. It may be a bug, or it may have been intentionally done to create an interesting effect.
- The weather will always be "clear and sunny" for Festivals.
- It will never rain in Winter unless you use a Rain Totem.
The TV will not necessarily be accurate for summer 13/26 or spring 2/4.
Normally on Summer 24, the TV predicts weather as stormy with lightning for the 25th. If you play through without exiting, weather will indeed be stormy with lightning, and the TV then predicts sunny weather for the 26th. Continuing to play the 25th, either right through or with reload, the weather is then sunny on the 26th. However, if you reload Summer 24 and play the day, then Summer 25 turns out to be sunny, not stormy as predicted. Then playing Summer 25, either playing through or by reloading again, the TV still predicts sunny weather for the 26th, but in both cases it turns out to be stormy with lightning, reversing the TV predictions for 25th and 26th. Therefore, the crux of the matter is whether or not you reload Summer 24.
On a windy day in the Fall the blowing leaves are usually a reddish color, except in the Secret Woods, where they will be green.