From Stardew Valley Wiki
|A common ore that can be smelted into bars.|
|Source:||The Mines • Fishing|
- The Mines (Levels 31-39) have a high concentration of copper nodes. The surrounding regular rocks also have a high probability of dropping a single copper ore.
- Can be found in breakable crates and barrels in The Mines
- Can be bought at the Blacksmith for 75g each.
- Can be found at any level of the Skull Cavern
- Can be dropped by Metal Heads in levels 80-119 of The Mines
- Can be found in Fishing Treasure Chests
Copper Ore is used to make the following items:
|Cherry Bomb||Generates a small explosion. Stand back!||Copper Ore (4) Coal (1)||Mining Level 1|
|Furnace||Turns ore and coal into metal bars.||Copper Ore (20) Stone (25)||Clint after collecting 1+ Copper Ores.|
|Flute Block||Plays a flute sound when you walk past.||Wood (10) Copper Ore (2) Fiber (20)||Robin 6 hearts event|
|Drum Block||Plays a drum sound when you walk past.||Stone (10) Copper Ore (2) Fiber (20)||Robin 6 hearts event|
|Quest Name||Requirements||Quest Text||Quest Summary||Provided By||Requirements||Rewards|
|Delivery||Summer; 2 Days||I am looking for someone to bring me 40 Copper Ore, as part of a local geological survey.
|Accept quest at the Help Wanted board. Complete Quest by bringing Clint 40 Copper Ore within 2 Days. Copper Ore are found in the Mine.||Help Wanted||Mining||400g; You can keep the ores after Clint inspects them|
|Basic||Clay • Coal • Fiber • Hardwood • Stone • Wood • Battery Pack|
|Ore||Copper Ore • Iron Ore • Gold Ore • Iridium Ore|
|Bars||Copper Bar • Iron Bar • Gold Bar • Iridium Bar • Refined Quartz|