Key To The Town
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Key To The Town|
|Allows access to all buildings in town, at any time of day.|
|Source||Qi's Walnut Room for data-sort-value="20"> 20|
|Sell Price||Cannot be sold|
The Key To The Town is used to enter all buildings in Stardew Valley, regardless of the time. It can be purchased for data-sort-value="20"> 20 Qi Gems from Qi's Walnut Room.
Once obtained, it can be found in the wallet in the The Player's Menu on the Skills tab.
Despite its description, it has some restrictions, outlined in the "Notes" section listed below.
- The key functions for homes and most shops in Pelican Town, and at the Adventurer's Guild, Carpenter's Shop, Marnie's Ranch, and the Wizard's Tower.
- The key does not function at homes outside of Town (i.e., Leah's Cottage and Elliott's Cabin).
- The key does not function at the Movie Theater or the Oasis.
- The key does not function during festival days.
- For a complete list of shop schedules (with and without the Key To The Town), see Shop Schedules.
- 1.5: Introduced.
- 1.5.2: Fixed bug preventing the key from working at Pierre's General Store on Wednesdays if the player went the Joja route.