Key To The Town
This page or section contains unmarked spoilers from update 1.5 of Stardew Valley. Mobile players may want to avoid or be cautious toward reading this article.
|Key To The Town|
|Allows access to all buildings in town, at any time of day.|
|Source:||Qi's Walnut Room for 20|
|Sell Price:||Cannot be sold|
Despite its description, it has some restrictions, outlined in the "Notes" section listed below.
- The key functions for homes and most shops in Pelican Town, and at the Adventurer's Guild, Carpenter's Shop, Marnie's Ranch, and the Wizard's Tower.
- The key does not function at homes outside of Town (i.e., Leah's Cottage and Elliott's Cabin).
- The key does not function at the Movie Theater or the Oasis.
- The key does not function during festival days.
- For a complete list of shop schedules (with and without the Key To The Town), see Shop Schedules.