Days of the Week
From Stardew Valley Wiki
- See also: Day Cycle
This article lists events/conditions that change based on the day of the week.
- Marnie at Marnie's Ranch does not sell or buy anything on Mondays, although you can still enter the building.
- Robin, Marnie, and several other ladies attend exercise class inside Pierre's General Store. As a result, the Carpenter's Shop and Marnie's Ranch do not buy or sell on Tuesdays, although you can still enter the buildings.
- Pierre's General Store is closed on Wednesdays, and you cannot enter the building. Once you complete the Community Center, the store stays open all week.
- The Desert Trader will sell 1 Magic Rock Candy in exchange for 3 Prismatic Shards. Note that only one Magic Rock Candy can be purchased each Thursday.
- Clint spends Fridays at the Community Center after it is restored. As a result, he is unavailable for purchasing supplies, upgrading Tools or breaking open geodes at the Blacksmith.
- If the Community Center has been restored, villagers can be found hanging out there on Fridays.
- The gifting limit of 2 gifts per villager per week is reset.
- Forageable items that have not been picked up will disappear, and new forageables will spawn.