Large Stumps are the remains of long-dead trees that are found on the Farm, the Secret Woods and The Mines. A copper Axe (or better quality) is required to remove a large stump, yielding 2 Hardwood and 25 Foraging Experience points. Players with the Forester profession have a 50% chance of receiving one extra piece of hardwood. Stumps also have a 10% chance of dropping Mahogany Seeds.
Certain large stumps will respawn daily, providing a renewable source for hardwood:
- All six large stumps in the Secret Woods respawn.
- On the Forest Farm, there are eight large stumps at the west side that respawn. On the Four-corners Farm, there is one large stump in the top left quadrant of the map that respawns.
- Large stumps in the mines (floors 41-69 with Shrine of Challenge activated) can be found.
All other large stumps on the farm disappear permanently after being removed.
- Destroying a large stump takes:
- 1.5: Added chance of dropping Mahogany Seed.
|Trees||Mahogany Tree • Maple Tree • Oak Tree • Palm Tree • Pine Tree|
|Fruit Trees||Apple Tree • Apricot Tree • Banana Tree • Cherry Tree • Mango Tree • Orange Tree • Peach Tree • Pomegranate Tree|
|Seeds||Acorn • Mahogany Seed • Maple Seed • Mushroom Tree Seed • Pine Cone|
|Fruit||Apple • Apricot • Banana • Cherry • Mango • Orange • Peach • Pomegranate|
|Misc||Large Log • Large Stump • Mushroom Tree • Tea Bush|