|Source:||The Farm • Secret Woods • The Mines (Shrine ON)|
|Sell Price:||Cannot be sold|
This page or section contains unmarked spoilers from update 1.5 of Stardew Valley. Mobile players may want to avoid or be cautious toward reading this article.
Large Stumps are the remains of long-dead trees that are found on the Farm, the Secret Woods and The Mines. A copper Axe (or better quality) is required to remove a large stump, yielding 2 Hardwood and 25 Foraging Experience points. Players with the Forester profession have a 50% chance of receiving one extra piece of hardwood. Stumps also have a 10% chance of dropping Mahogany Seeds.
Certain large stumps will respawn daily, providing a renewable source for hardwood:
- All six large stumps in the Secret Woods respawn.
- On the Forest Farm, there are eight large stumps at the west side that respawn. On the Four-corners Farm, there is one large stump in the top left quadrant of the map that respawns.
- Large stumps in the mines (floors 41-69 with Shrine of Challenge activated) can be found.
All other large stumps on the farm disappear permanently after being removed.
- Destroying a large stump takes:
- 1.5: Added chance of dropping Mahogany Seed.
|Trees||Mahogany Tree • Maple Tree • Oak Tree • Palm Tree • Pine Tree|
|Fruit Trees||Apple Tree • Apricot Tree • Banana Tree • Cherry Tree • Mango Tree • Orange Tree • Peach Tree • Pomegranate Tree|
|Seeds||Acorn • Mahogany Seed • Maple Seed • Mushroom Tree Seed • Pine Cone|
|Fruit||Apple • Apricot • Banana • Cherry • Mango • Orange • Peach • Pomegranate|
|Misc||Large Log • Large Stump • Mushroom Tree • Tea Bush|