This page or section contains unmarked spoilers from update 1.5 of Stardew Valley. Mobile players may want to avoid or be cautious toward reading this article.
The perfection score measures how much of the game content you've completed. Achieving a perfection of 100% unlocks extra endgame content.
- Main article: Qi's Walnut Room#Perfection Tracker
|Name||Requirement||Total Required||Percentage Breakdown|
|Produce & Forage Shipped||Ship one of every crop and forage item.||100%||15%|
|Obelisks on Farm||Build Earth Obelisk, Water Obelisk, Desert Obelisk, and Island Obelisk on the farm.||4||4%|
|Golden Clock on Farm||Build Gold Clock on the farm.||1||10%|
|Monster Slayer Hero||Complete all monster eradication goals for the Adventurer's Guild.||100%||10%|
|Great Friends||Reach maximum hearts with every villager, including Kent, so a perfect score isn't possible in year one. Note:The "maximum hearts" for datable villagers is 8, and for non-datable villagers, 10 is the max. If the player has children, their friendship status does not affect the score.||100%||11%|
|Farmer Level||Reach level 10 in every skill.||25||5%|
|Found All Stardrops||Find all Stardrops.||7||10%|
|Cooking Recipes Made||Cook every recipe.||100%||10%|
|Crafting Recipes Made||Craft all items.||100%||10%|
|Fish Caught||Catch every fish. That includes legendary fish, but not the quest fish for the "Extended Family" Qi quest.||100%||10%|
|Golden Walnuts found||Find all Golden Walnuts on Ginger Island.||130||5%|
Reaching a perfection score of 100% unlocks additional endgame content the next day. That includes...
- Text appears the morning after Perfection is achieved, saying "You feel it in your heart: somewhere, somehow... Grandpa is beaming with pride. The legacy of (Farm's name) Farm is eternal."
- A flock of Ginger Island parrots flies over your farm.
- Access to The Summit is unlocked, allowing the player to reach a special cutscene.
- The Statue Of True Perfection is unlocked, obtained by interacting with the Perfection Tracker statue in Qi's Walnut Room.
- Golden Eggs and Golden Chickens are unlocked, with the first egg available either via Marnie's Ranch, Qi's Walnut Room, or a new random Golden Witch event.
- The ??? hat can be found by interacting with a monkey in the Volcano Caldera.
- A stone carving of a Stardrop appears above Grandpa's Shrine.
- 1.5: Added perfection system.