This page or section contains unmarked spoilers from update 1.5 of Stardew Valley. Mobile players may want to avoid or be cautious toward reading this article.
The perfection score measures how much of the game content you've completed. Achieving a perfection of 100% unlocks extra endgame content.
- Main article: Qi's Walnut Room#Perfection Tracker
|Name||Requirement||Total Required||Percentage Breakdown|
|Produce & Forage Shipped||Ship one of every crop and forage item.||100%||15%|
|Obelisks on Farm||Build Earth Obelisk, Water Obelisk, Desert Obelisk, and Island Obelisk on the farm||4||4%|
|Golden Clock on Farm||Build Gold Clock on the farm||1||10%|
|Monster Slayer Hero||Complete all monster eradication goals for the Adventurer's Guild.||100%||10%|
|Great Friends||Reach maximum hearts with every villager. (Including Kent, so a perfect score isn't possible in year one.)||100%||11%|
|Farmer Level||Reach level 10 in every skill.||25||5%|
|Found All Stardrops||Find all stardrops.||7||10%|
|Cooking Recipes Made||Cook every recipe||100%||10%|
|Crafting Recipes Made||Craft all items||100%||10%|
|Fish Caught||Catch every fish. That includes legendary fish, but not the quest fish for the "Extended Family" Qi quest.||100%||10%|
|Golden Walnuts found||Find all Golden Walnuts on Ginger Island||130||5%|
Reaching a perfection score of 100% unlocks additional endgame content the next day. That includes...
- A visit from new bird critters;
- Access to The Summit, including a special cutscene;
- The Statue Of True Perfection, interacting with the Perfection Tracker statue in Qi's Walnut Room on Ginger Island;
- Golden Eggs and Golden Chickens;
- The ??? hat, found by interacting with a monkey in the Volcano Caldera;
- The possibility of a new random Golden Witch event
- 1.5: Added perfection system.