From Stardew Valley Wiki
|A mysterious fruit that empowers those who eat it. The flavor is like a dream... a powerful personal experience, yet difficult to describe to others.|
- Sold for 2,000 at the Stardew Valley Fair.
- Obtained from the treasure chest on floor 100 in The Mines.
- Randomly received from your spouse when friendship level is at 13/12 hearts. (Only works one time; divorce and subsequent marriage will not give another Stardrop).
- In a multiplayer game in which 2 players are married, the Stardrop will be given randomly as a gift that appears as a small purple box next to the players' bed(s) upon waking up in the morning.
- Sold by Krobus for 20,000g in the Sewers.
- Obtained from Old Master Cannoli, in the Secret Woods, after giving him a Sweet Gem Berry.
- Received in a letter from Willy after attaining the Master Angler Achievement.
- Reward for attaining the achievement A Complete Collection (donating all 95 items to the Museum).
When used, one of two possible texts is displayed to the player, both referencing their 'Favorite thing', as set at the beginning of the game.
- "It's strange, but the taste reminds you of [Favorite thing]."
- "Your mind is filled with thoughts of [Favorite thing]."
- Easter egg - Entering ConcernedApe as the favorite thing when creating a character results in some additional text when consuming a Stardrop.
- Easter egg - Entering anything containing "Stardew" as the favorite thing when creating a character results in the additional text "You feel an unwavering connection to the valley itself." appearing when consuming a Stardrop, although it appears to be a bit buggy:
A Stardrop can only be gifted if it is in the top row of inventory.
- Trivia: Even though its description says it's a fruit, a Stardrop cannot be placed in a Seed Maker, Keg, or Preserves Jar.
- Trivia: Willy mentions a Stardrop in his story at the Feast of the Winter Star. He says that some people claim the Stardrop is somehow connected to the Winter Star that is only visible from Stardew Valley.
- Bug: A Stardrop may sometimes be taken into inventory without being consumed. A Stardrop in inventory will be automatically consumed if you roll the mouse wheel through it. If you are on the horse, left-clicking on the Stardrop in the hotbar will make it appear as a held item. If not on the horse, left-clicking on it will automatically consume it. Clicking on a Stardrop while in the inventory menu will automatically consume it as well.
- Bug: While on the horse, if you open the inventory menu and click on a Stardrop, you will consume the Stardrop, then the game will soft-lock. The menu can still be accessed.
- Bug: A Stardrop in inventory can be placed in the Grange Display at the Stardew Valley Fair or into a Chest without being consumed. A Stardrop can also be placed in the shipping box by left-clicking on the shipping box while the Stardrop is a held item.