From Stardew Valley Wiki
|A mysterious fruit that empowers those who eat it. The flavor is like a dream... a powerful personal experience, yet difficult to describe to others.|
- Sold for 2,000 at the Stardew Valley Fair.
- Obtained from the treasure chest on floor 100 in The Mines.
- Randomly received from your spouse when friendship level is at 13/12 hearts. (Only works one time; divorce and subsequent marriage will not give another Stardrop).
- In a multiplayer game in which 2 players are married, the Stardrop will be given randomly as a gift that appears as a small purple box next to the players' bed(s) upon waking up in the morning.
- Sold by Krobus for 20,000g in the Sewers.
- Obtained from Old Master Cannoli, in the Secret Woods, after giving him a Sweet Gem Berry.
- Received in a letter from Willy after attaining the Master Angler Achievement.
- Reward for attaining the achievement A Complete Collection (donating all 95 items to the Museum).
When consumed, one of two possible texts is displayed, both referencing the "Favorite Thing" set at the beginning of the game:
- "It's strange, but the taste reminds you of [Favorite Thing]."
- "Your mind is filled with thoughts of [Favorite Thing]."
- Despite being described as a fruit, a stardrop cannot be placed in a Seed Maker, Keg, or Preserves Jar.
- Willy mentions a Stardrop in his story at the Feast of the Winter Star. He says that some people claim the Stardrop is somehow connected to the Winter Star that is only visible from Stardew Valley.
- Prior to version 1.3 a Stardrop could be taken into inventory and then placed in a Chest, gifted (as a universally hated gift), used in the Grange Display at the Stardew Valley Fair, or sold in the shipping bin.
- The secret texts incorrectly have the favorite thing appended.