|Stardew Valley Museum & Library|
|Open Hours:||8:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Closed:||Town Festival days|
|Address:||East side of Pelican Town, south of the Blacksmith.|
The museum contains a library and a gallery for displaying the museum's collection. At the start of the game, the entire collection is empty. Gunther, the curator, will ask The Player to help by donating Artifacts and Minerals, as well as finding the missing Lost Books from the library.
Only a single copy of any particular item may be donated. Donations may be rearranged until the collection is complete. Donated items may be examined by right-clicking on them.
Gunther offers rewards when the collection has grown to certain points, or for the donation of specific artifacts.
There are 95 items that can be donated to the Museum.
|5||Cauliflower Seeds (9)|
|10||Melon Seeds (9)|
|15||Starfruit Seeds (1)|
|20||'A Night On Eco-Hill' Painting|
|25||'Jade Hills' Painting|
|30||Lg. Futan Bear|
|40||Rarecrow #8 (+ Treasure Trove Achievement)|
|60||Rusty Key (Gunther will deliver it to you the next day)|
|95 (all items)||Stardrop (+ A Complete Collection Achievement)|
There are a total of 53 Minerals that can be donated.
There are a total of 42 Artifacts that can be donated.
To receive the 'Burnt Offering' reward, you must have already donated 10 artifacts that include the Rare Disc and Dwarf Gadget. The 11th (or later) donation that meets these conditions will earn you the 'Burnt Offering.'
|11 artifacts including: Rare Disc Dwarf Gadget||'Burnt Offering'|
|15 artifacts||Skeleton Statue|
|20 artifacts||Rarecrow #7|
|3 artifacts including: Ancient Drum||Drum Block|
|Ancient Seed||Ancient Seeds (1) + Crafting Recipe|
|3 artifacts including: Bone Flute||Flute Block|
|5 artifacts including: Chicken Statue||Chicken Statue|
|Dwarf Scroll I Dwarf Scroll II Dwarf Scroll III Dwarf Scroll IV||Dwarvish Translation Guide|
|Prehistoric Skull Skeletal Hand Prehistoric Scapula||Sloth Skeleton L|
|Prehistoric Rib Prehistoric Vertebra||Sloth Skeleton M|
|Prehistoric Tibia Skeletal Tail||Sloth Skeleton R|
- See: Lost Books
- Treasure Trove (Donate 40 different items to the museum)
- A Complete Collection (Complete the museum collection)
- There is a total of 102 spaces available for donations to be placed but a total of only 95 available items to be donated. Six spaces in the center of the largest table cannot be reached to examine items placed on them, so it may be advisable to leave this area empty.
- To move an item already placed on a museum table, you can click on it to pick it up, then place it where you want. You must already have entered the donations screen to do this, which means you must initially have had something new to donate. Once all items have been donated, no more moves are possible.
- Glitch: While donating, your inventory box automatically shifts down once an item is selected. If you attempt to move the screen around (say, to reveal free display spots further into the museum) before the inventory box has shifted down, you may be unable to place new items in the display spaces. To continue, simply quit the donation screen and try again.
|Merchants||Abandoned House • Adventurer's Guild • Blacksmith • Carpenter's Shop • Casino • Fish Shop • Harvey's Clinic • Ice Cream Stand • JojaMart • Marnie's Ranch • Oasis • Pierre's General Store • The Stardrop Saloon • Traveling Cart • Wizard's Tower|
|Houses||1 River Road • 1 Willow Lane • 2 Willow Lane • 24 Mountain Road • Elliott's Cabin • Farmhouse • Leah's Cottage • Mayor's Manor • Tent • Trailer|
|Farm buildings||Farming||Barn • Cabin • Coop • Greenhouse • Mill • Shed • Silo • Slime Hutch • Stable • Well|
|Special||Earth Obelisk • Gold Clock • Junimo Hut • Water Obelisk|
|Other buildings||Community Center • Dog Pen • Joja Warehouse • Museum • Spa • Witch's Hut|