|Stardew Valley Museum & Library|
|Open Hours:||8:00am to 6:00pm|
|Closed:||Town Festival days|
|Address:||East side of Pelican Town, south of the Blacksmith.|
The museum contains a library and a gallery for displaying the museum's collection. At the start of the game, the entire museum collection is empty. Gunther, the curator, will ask The Player to help by donating Artifacts and Minerals, as well as finding the missing Lost Books from the library.
Only a single copy of any particular item may be donated. Items can be rearranged in the donation interface, or by clicking Gunther's desk once the collection is complete. Donated items may be examined by right-clicking on them.
Gunther offers rewards when the collection has grown to certain points, or for the donation of specific artifacts.
There are 95 items that can be donated to the Museum.
|5||Cauliflower Seeds (9)|
|10||Melon Seeds (9)|
|15||Starfruit Seeds (1)|
|20||'A Night On Eco-Hill' Painting|
|25||'Jade Hills' Painting|
|30||Lg. Futan Bear|
|35||Pumpkin Seeds (9)|
|40||Rarecrow #8 (+ Treasure Trove Achievement)|
|60||Rusty Key (Gunther will deliver it to you the next day)|
|70||Triple Shot Espresso (3)|
|80||Warp Totem: Farm (5)|
|90||Magic Rock Candy|
|95 (all items)||Stardrop (+ A Complete Collection Achievement)|
There are a total of 53 Minerals that can be donated.
There are a total of 42 Artifacts that can be donated.
To receive the 'Burnt Offering' reward, you must have already donated 10 artifacts that include the Rare Disc and Dwarf Gadget. The 11th (or later) donation that meets these conditions will earn you the 'Burnt Offering.'
|11 artifacts including: Rare Disc Dwarf Gadget||'Burnt Offering'|
|15 artifacts||Skeleton Statue|
|20 artifacts||Rarecrow #7|
|3 artifacts including: Ancient Drum||Drum Block|
|Ancient Seed||Ancient Seeds (1) + Crafting Recipe|
|3 artifacts including: Bone Flute||Flute Block|
|5 artifacts including: Chicken Statue||Chicken Statue|
|Dwarf Scroll I Dwarf Scroll II Dwarf Scroll III Dwarf Scroll IV||Dwarvish Translation Guide|
|Prehistoric Skull Skeletal Hand Prehistoric Scapula||Sloth Skeleton L|
|Prehistoric Rib Prehistoric Vertebra||Sloth Skeleton M|
|Prehistoric Tibia Skeletal Tail||Sloth Skeleton R|
- See: Lost Books
- Treasure Trove (Donate 40 different items to the museum)
- A Complete Collection (Complete the museum collection)
- There is a total of 102 spaces available for donations to be placed but a total of only 95 available items to be donated. Six spaces in the center of the largest table cannot be reached to examine items placed on them, so it may be advisable to leave this area empty.
- If using a controller, any diagonal item may be unreachable for examination once donated.
- In order to move items inside the donation interface on the Switch, you'll have to go into "Options" and disable "Use Controller Style Menus".
- 1.4: Added donation rewards for 35, 70, 80, and 90 items donated. Added ability to rearrange the museum artifacts after collection is complete. Fixed bug where movement of inventory inside donation screen would prevent donation of items.
|Merchants||Abandoned House • Adventurer's Guild • Blacksmith • Carpenter's Shop • Casino • Desert Trader • Fish Shop • Harvey's Clinic • Ice Cream Stand • JojaMart • Marnie's Ranch • Oasis • Pierre's General Store • The Stardrop Saloon • Traveling Cart • Wizard's Tower|
|Houses||1 River Road • 1 Willow Lane • 2 Willow Lane • 24 Mountain Road • Elliott's Cabin • Farmhouse • Leah's Cottage • Mayor's Manor • Tent • Trailer|
|Farm Buildings||Farming||Barn • Cabin • Coop • Fish Pond • Greenhouse • Mill • Shed • Silo • Slime Hutch • Stable • Well|
|Special||Desert Obelisk • Earth Obelisk • Gold Clock • Junimo Hut • Water Obelisk|
|Other Buildings||Community Center • Dog Pen • Joja Warehouse • Movie Theater • Museum • Spa • Witch's Hut|