Talk:Stardew Valley Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This talk page is for discussing Stardew Valley Wiki.|
Some missing things
I'm bringing over some open discussion from the CF wiki, and noting a few other things:
- The Desert Trader is missing from the Desert section. (Margot is aware of this, just posting again so there's a record of the request here).
- The current iOS version is 126.96.36.199 and can be updated on the main page to reflect that.
- The current link out to the PS4 store page for Stardew Valley is broken, and can be updated to https://www.playstation.com/games/stardew-valley/. This link appears twice, as part of the PS4 button and in the version history list.
- The CF wiki had a line that read
A player maintained resource which anyone can edit! To get started, see [[Help:Editing]].This could be re-added before the line about how many articles the wiki has.
- Before the wiki transfer, the CF wiki was using season images on the main page, which could be set on this wiki now.
- Well, technically, it's not this page but the Mainmenu template that needs to be updated. The menu has gotten a little unbalanced, so I suggest the following layout.
- First group: Basics, The Farm, Environment, Gameplay
- Second group: Items split over all four columns.
- Third group: Locations split over all four columns. The first three columns would still be called The Valley; the fourth column would contain The Desert and Ginger Island and be called Other Locations or something, since they're not actually in Stardew Valley proper.
- The pages are edit-protected for good reason, but I could mock something up if TPTB are interested. Zendowolf (talk) 06:54, 19 February 2021 (UTC)
- A mockup would definitely help. Keep in mind that all 12 languages would need to be changed, so it would have to wait until other more pressing bugs are fixed! But even-ing it out is a great idea, if all columns are the same length that would be a bonus. margotbean (talk) 17:43, 21 February 2021 (UTC)
My ginger island is glitched
- This is a known bug on consoles, and should be fixed soon. margotbean (talk) 17:41, 21 February 2021 (UTC)
New 1.5 update for IOS?
Has anyone heard anything of the big update for IOS?
- The update is in the works for mobile, but no release date yet. You can follow https://twitter.com/ConcernedApe/ to know when it's available (or check his twitter feed right from the main page of the wiki). I do want to mention that talk/discussion pages are for discussing that wiki page, so while there's not really a place on the wiki to discuss the game more generally, you can do that on the forums, the discord server, or the subreddit. All are great places to talk about the game or ask questions. - Odin (talk) 00:00, 23 February 2021 (UTC)
Old talk pages
- The stardewcommunity wiki has/had many talk pages, should they be copied over in some way or disregarded? Gogbog (talk) 10:19, 25 February 2021 (UTC)