Jump to navigation Jump to search
Farm Pond refers to any of the bodies of water found on the player's farm.
- On the Standard Farm, only trash can be caught when fishing in the pond.
- On the Riverland Farm:
- On the Forest Farm:
- On the Hilltop Farm:
- 50% of the time, players will catch forest river fish, i.e., fish that are found in the Cindersap Forest river.
- 50% of the time, players will only catch trash.
- On the Wilderness Farm:
- 35% of the time, players will catch lake fish, i.e., fish that are found in The Mountain lake.
- 65% of the time, players will only catch trash.
- On the Four Corners Farm:
- The large pond in the southwest quadrant is similar to the Forest Farm pond: it provides a 50% chance to catch forest pond fish, i.e., fish that are found in the Cindersap Forest pond.
- Only trash can be caught in the small ponds in the other three quadrants.
- The fish that can be caught on each of the farm maps are determined by Farm::getFish and Farm::getFishingLocation in the game code, as well as the standard farm map code in GameLocation::getFish and data file Content\Fish.xnb.
|Locations||Backwoods • Beach • Bus Stop • Calico Desert • Cindersap Forest • Farm • Farm Cave • Farm Pond • Graveyard • Ginger Island • Minecart • Mines • Mountain • Mutant Bug Lair • Pelican Town • Quarry • Quarry Mine • Railroad • Secret Woods • Sewers • Skull Cavern • Summit • Tunnel • Volcano Dungeon • Witch's Swamp|