Jump to navigation Jump to search
|A rare treasure from the sea.|
Artifact Trove Blobfish (Fish Pond)
The Pearl is a special item that can be obtained in a number of ways.
Pearls can be found in:
- 0.4% chance while fishing in the submarine ride at the Night Market Festival (0.9% if using a Curiosity Lure).
- 1.7-1.9% chance from a Blobfish Fish Pond with a population of at least 9.
- 3.7% chance from an Artifact Trove.
- One after solving Journal Scrap #6 on Ginger Island.
- One from Willy after filling a Fish Pond with 10 Crabs.
- Foraging in The Mines after activating the Shrine of Challenge or during the Danger In The Deep quest.
- One by clicking on the clam shells in the correct sequence in the Mermaid Boat at the Night Market. The correct sequence is listed in Secret Note #15. Only one Pearl can be obtained from the Mermaid Boat per save file, or one per player in Multiplayer.
|From left to right: 1-5-4-2-3|
Pearls can be tailored, gifted as a universally loved gift, or sold for data-sort-value="2500">2,500g. The Desert Trader in the Calico Desert sells one Birch Double Bed for one Pearl.
|Love||Abigail • Alex • Caroline • Clint • Demetrius • Dwarf • Elliott • Emily • Evelyn • George • Gus • Haley • Harvey • Jas • Jodi • Kent • Krobus • Leah • Leo • Lewis • Linus • Marnie • Maru • Pam • Penny • Pierre • Robin • Sam • Sandy • Sebastian • Shane • Vincent • Willy • Wizard|
The Pearl is not used in any bundles.
The Pearl is used in the spool of the Sewing Machine to create the Bridal Veil.
The Pearl is not used in any quests.
- 1.3.27: Introduced.
- 1.4: Added Artifact Trove and Fish Pond as sources. Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be produced by Fish Ponds.
- 1.5: Added Ginger Island (journal scrap) and Shrine of Challenge to sources. One can now be traded with the Desert Trader for a Birch Double Bed. Chance of catching Pearls in the submarine ride at the Night Market can now be increased by using a Curiosity Lure.