This page or section contains unmarked spoilers from update 1.5 of Stardew Valley. Mobile players may want to avoid or be cautious toward reading this article.
|A rare treasure from the sea.|
Artifact Trove Blobfish (Fish Pond)
The Pearl is a special item that can be obtained in a number of ways.
Pearls can be found in:
- 0.4% chance while fishing in the Submarine Ride at the Night Market Festival (0.9% if using a Curiosity Lure).
- 1.7-1.9% chance from a Blobfish Fish Pond with a population of at least 9.
- 3.7% chance from an Artifact Trove.
- One after solving Journal Scrap #6 on Ginger Island.
- One from Willy after filling a Fish Pond with 10 Crabs.
- Foraging in The Mines after activating the Shrine of Challenge or during the Danger In The Deep quest.
- One by clicking on the clam shells in the correct sequence in the Mermaid Boat at the Night Market. The correct sequence is listed in Secret Note #15. Only one Pearl can be obtained from the Mermaid Boat per save file, or one per player in Multiplayer. (Click below to see the sequence.)
|From left to right, 1-5-4-2-3|
The Pearl is not used in any bundles.
The Pearl is not used in any quests.
- 1.3.27: Introduced.
- 1.4: Added Artifact Trove and Fish Pond as sources. Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be produced by Fish Ponds.
- 1.5: Added Ginger Island (journal scrap) and Shrine of Challenge to sources. One can now be traded with the Desert Trader for a Birch Double Bed. Chance of catching Pearls in the Submarine Ride at the Night Market can now be increased by using a Curiosity Lure.