|It's made of pure iridium.
||Cannot be sold
The Statue Of Perfection is a piece of Furniture obtained by interacting with Grandpa's Shrine once all four candles are lit (see Grandpa's Evaluation). It produces 2-8 Iridium Ore each day.
- The statue resembles the maneki-neko figurines popular in Japan and China, considered a symbol of good luck for small business owners.
- Bombs will blow up the Statue of Perfection, but another can be obtained by interacting with Grandpa's Shrine.
- The Statue of Perfection is distinct from the Statue Of True Perfection, which can only be obtained after reaching 100% Perfection and produces a Prismatic Shard each day.
- When the player's inventory is full, using the pickaxe to pick up the placed statue will not add it to inventory. If the player right-clicks Grandpa's Shrine at this time, they can obtain another Statue Of Perfection. Players can obtain infinite Statues Of Perfection by repeating the process.
- 1.4: Removed exploit allowing up to 109 Statues of Perfection to be obtained in Multiplayer by placing them into offline farmhands' chests of drawers.