|An exotic ore with many curious properties. Can be smelted into bars.|
|Source:||Skull Cavern • Mines • Statue Of Perfection • Fishing • Magma Geode • Omni Geode • Panning • Traveling Cart|
Iridium Ore is a resource found in Iridium Nodes, Mystic Stones, Magma Geodes, and Omni Geodes. It is also a rare drop from high level Monsters, and can be found in Fishing Treasure Chests and meteorites on the farm. Panning may also occasionally yield Iridium Ore. The Statue Of Perfection produces 2-8 Iridium Ore per day.
- The Traveling Cart will occasionally sell it for 300-1,000g.
- The Mines: A fairly reliable source of the ore is through Magma and Omni Geodes on lower mine levels. These can be obtained frequently by mining all rocks on the mine levels 115-119. To further enhance geode frequency, choose the Geologist Profession at mining level 5 and the Excavator Profession at mining level 10.
- A fallen meteorite on The Farm will drop 6 Iridium Ore.
- Iridium Nodes and Mystic Stones can be found in the Quarry.
- Skull Cavern: The chance to find Iridium Ore increases steadily as you descend into the Skull Cavern. You may buy stone from the Carpenter's Shop to craft a staircase. Large amounts of staircases or bombs can get you deep into Skull Cavern quickly.
- Purple slimes in the Skull Cavern or a Slime Hutch have a chance to drop both iridium ore and bars. Slimes may give more iridium than you will find from mining iridium nodes in the Skull Cavern.
- Iridium Bats in the Skull Cavern may drop an Iridium Bar (0.8% chance) and up to 4 Iridium Ore when slain.
- Iridium Crabs in the Skull Cavern may drop up to 3 Iridium Ore when slain.
- A Super Cucumber Fish Pond may produce 1-3 Iridium Ore when the population of the pond reaches 9.
- Krobus sells 1 Omni Geode each Tuesday for 300g each and The Oasis sells 3 Omni Geodes each Wednesday for 1,000g each, which Clint can then break open for you. There is a 5% chance an Omni Geode will contain 1-11 Iridium Ore.
- The Statue Of Perfection, which can be obtained after getting four candles during Grandpa's Evaluation, gives the player 2-8 Iridium Ore per day.
|Deluxe Scarecrow||Prevents crows from attacking your crops. Has a large radius (about 16 "tiles").||Wood (50) Iridium Ore (1) Fiber (40)||Mail, after collecting all 8 Rarecrows|
|Warp Totem: Desert||Warp directly to Calico Desert. Consumed on use.||Hardwood (2) Coconut (1) Iridium Ore (4)||Desert Trader for Iridium Bar (10)|
When used with Slingshots, Iridium Ore deals more damage to monsters than any other ammunition.
- 1.4: Added use in Crafting, Tailoring, and Fish Pond quests. Adjusted Iridium Node spawn chance after floor 100 in the Skull Cavern. Can be produced by Fish Ponds.
|Basic||Battery Pack • Bone Fragment • Cinder Shard • Clay • Coal • Fiber • Hardwood • Stone • Wood|
|Ore||Copper Ore • Iron Ore • Gold Ore • Iridium Ore • Radioactive Ore|
|Bars||Copper Bar • Iron Bar • Gold Bar • Iridium Bar • Radioactive Bar • Refined Quartz|