The Warp Totem: Farm is a Warp Totem that teleports the player to the farm by selecting it in inventory and right-clicking. It can be crafted when the recipe becomes available at Foraging Level 8.
- A Warp Totem: Farm can be purchased at the Casino for 500.
- Five Warp Totem: Farms is a reward after 80 items have been donated to the Museum.
- A Warp Totem: Farm can be won from the Crane Game inside the Movie Theater, during any season.
- A Fish Pond has a small daily chance to produce five Warp Totem: Farms if it contains Blobfish and the population is at least 9 (1.7% per day for population level 9, and 1.9% for population level 10).
- Five Warp Totem: Farms may occasionally be found in treasure rooms in the Skull Cavern.
- Starting Summer 1 of year 1 there is a 10% chance for a Warp Totem: Farm to replace Clay in an Artifact Spot.
The Warp Totem: Farm is not used in any bundles.
The Warp Totem: Farm can be used in the spool of the Sewing Machine to create the Totem Mask.
The Warp Totem: Farm is not used in any quests.
- 1.4: Can now be obtained from Crane Game in the Movie Theater or in Blobfish Fish Ponds. Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be produced by Fish Ponds.
- 1.5: Can replace clay in artifact spots.