Warp Totem: Farm
|Warp Totem: Farm|
|Warp directly to your house. Consumed on use.|
|Recipe Source(s):||Foraging Level 8|
|Ingredients:||Hardwood (1) Honey (1) Fiber (20)|
- Warp Totem: Farms can be purchased at the Casino for 500 each.
- Five Warp Totem: Farms is the reward after donating 80 items to the Museum.
- A Warp Totem: Farm can be won from the Crane Game inside the Movie Theater during any season.
- A Blobfish Fish Pond has a 1.7-1.9% chance to produce five Warp Totem: Farms if the population is at least 9.
- Five Warp Totem: Farms may occasionally be found in treasure rooms in the Skull Cavern.
- Starting Summer 1 of year 1 there is a 10% chance for a Warp Totem: Farm to replace Clay in an Artifact Spot.
The Warp Totem: Farm is not used in any bundles.
The Warp Totem: Farm can be used in the spool of the Sewing Machine to create the Totem Mask. It can be used in dyeing, serving as an orange dye at the dye pots, located in Emily's and Haley's house, 2 Willow Lane.
The Warp Totem: Farm is not used in any quests.
- 1.4: Can now be obtained from Crane Game in the Movie Theater or in Blobfish Fish Ponds. Can now be used in Tailoring.
- 1.5: Can now replace clay in artifact spots.