Jellies and Pickles
- For a detailed analysis of profit using the Preserves Jar, see Preserves Jar Productivity.
Jellies and pickles can be produced by inserting either a fruit or a vegetable in a preserves jar, respectively. The value of a single jar of jelly or pickles is equal to (2 * Base Crop Value + 50). Jelly and pickles are unaffected by the quality of the fruit or vegetable used.
|Preserves Jar||Turns vegetables into pickles and fruit into jam.||Wood (50) Stone (40) Coal (8)||Farming Level 4|
Quality of ingredients makes no difference to the finished product. The value of the finished product is determined using the base value (i.e., with no silver or gold star) of the fruit/vegetable. However, the preserved version is always more profitable than even gold star produce, although the profit margin is lower compared to normal produce.
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Processing Time||Sell Price||Restores|
|Pickles||A jar of your home-made pickles.||Any vegetable (1)||4000m (2-3 days)||2 × Base Vegetable Price + 50||Inedible|
|Jelly||Gooey.||Any fruit (1)||4000m (2-3 days)||2 × Base Fruit Price + 50||Inedible|
- Jelly sold by the Traveling Cart will not be of any fruit type and will sell for 160g.
- Pickles sold by the Traveling Cart will not be of any vegetable type and will sell for 100g.
- The description of the Preserves Jar states that it makes Jam, but it actually produces Jelly.
- One hour = 60 minutes from 6am to 2am, but 1 hour = 100 minutes from 2am to 6am.
|Cask||Beer • Cheese • Goat Cheese • Mead • Pale Ale • Wine|
|Cheese Press||Cheese • Goat Cheese|
|Keg||Beer • Coffee • Green Tea • Juice • Mead • Pale Ale • Wine|
|Mayonnaise Machine||Dinosaur Mayonnaise • Duck Mayonnaise • Mayonnaise • Void Mayonnaise|
|Oil Maker||Oil • Truffle Oil|
|Preserves Jar||Aged Roe • Caviar • Jellies and Pickles|