|A rare, purple variety of sea cucumber.|
|Found in:||Ocean • Ginger Island • Submarine at Night Market|
|Time of Day:|
|Season:||Summer • Fall • Winter during Night Market (15-17)|
|Fishing XP:||29 32 35 41|
|Artisan Sell Prices|
|Roe:||Aged Roe:||Aged Roe:|
The Super Cucumber is a fish that can be caught in the ocean at The Beach during Summer and Fall evenings, and on Ginger Island South, Southeast, West (ocean), and the Pirate Cove during any season. It can also randomly be found in Garbage Cans during Summer and Fall or at the Traveling Cart for 750-1,250g. There is a 4% chance to catch a Super Cucumber during the deep-sea submarine ride at the Night Market during Winter 15-17. The Statue Of Endless Fortune produces one Super Cucumber on Winter 17, the Wizard's birthday.
Super Cucumber can be caught regardless of time of day or season using Magic Bait.
The Super Cucumber can be found at the beach, on Ginger Island, and in the submarine ride at the Night Market (Winter 15-17).
Super Cucumber is not used in any bundles.
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Restores||Recipe Source(s)||Sell Price|
|Maki Roll||Fish and rice wrapped in seaweed.||Any Fish (1) Seaweed (1) Rice (1)|| 100
Stardrop Saloon for 300g
|Quality Fertilizer||Improves soil quality, increasing your chance to grow quality crops. Mix into tilled soil.||Sap (2) Any Fish (1)||N/A||Farming Level 9||10g|
|Sashimi||Raw fish sliced into thin pieces.||Any Fish (1)|| 75
Linus (Mail - 3+ )
Super Cucumber is used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with Cloth in the feed to create a dyeable Tube Top. It is a purple dye when used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with a dyeable clothing item in the feed. It can be placed in the purple dye pot at Emily's and Haley's house for use in dyeing.
Super Cucumbers can be placed in a Fish Pond, where they will reproduce every 5 days. The initial pond capacity is 3 fish, but the capacity can be increased to 10 by completing three quests. When the population of the pond reaches 3, the color of the water changes to purple. The primary output is purple Super Cucumber Roe, but more valuable items are possible starting at population 9.
|Pond Capacity||Quest Item||Fishing XP Granted|
|Before Quest||After Quest|
|3||5||3 Coral, 1 Honey, 1 Oyster, or 3 Refined Quartz||45|
|5||7||1 Dried Starfish, 2 Emeralds, 2-3 Omni Geodes, or 2-3 Purple Mushrooms||45|
|7||10||1 Diamond, 3 Gold Bars, 1 Iridium Ore, 1 Jelly, or 1 Pickles||45|
|Item(s) Produced||Fishing XP Granted||Population||% of Items||Overall Daily Chance|
|Iridium Ore (1-3)||14||9-10||5%||4-5%|
- Item Delivery: One Super Cucumber may be randomly requested in Summer or Fall at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 750g and 150 Friendship points.
- If a Super Cucumber is placed in the brown box located inside the fenced area north of the Blacksmith, the player will receive the ??HMTGF?? statue.
- Although the Livin' Off The Land television channel states that the Super Cucumber comes out during Winter, it does not come out during that season.
- 1.3.27: Added chance to catch during the Night Market.
- 1.4: Fixed bug where an entire stack of Super Cucumbers would be consumed when interacting with the brown box. Added iridium quality. Can now be used in Tailoring.
- 1.4.4: Fixed a mistake in the game data that prevented super cucumber-specific fish pond data from being applied (in earlier versions, super cucumber used the same fish pond data as all generic ocean fish).
- 1.5: Can now be caught on Ginger Island during any season on Island West (ocean), South, Southeast, and in the Pirate Cove.