|An ancient bottom-feeder with a dwindling population. Females can live up to 150 years.|
|Found in:||Mountain lake|
|Time of Day:||6am – 7pm|
|Season:||Summer • Winter|
|XP:||29 32 35 41|
|Base Price:|| Fisher:
| Angler: |
|Artisan Sell Prices|
The Sturgeon is a fish that can be caught in the mountain lake during the Summer and Winter. It is least common during rainy winter days (only possible by using a Rain Totem) and most common on rainy summer days, comprising from 11% to 16% of all items caught. It is most likely to be caught when casting farther from shore.
The Sturgeon can be found in the mountain lake.
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Restores||Recipe Source(s)||Sell Price|
|Maki Roll||Fish and rice wrapped in seaweed.||Any Fish (1) Seaweed (1) Rice (1)|| 100
Stardrop Saloon for 300g
|Quality Fertilizer||Improves soil quality, increasing your chance to grow quality crops. Mix into tilled soil.||Sap (2) Any Fish (1)||N/A||Farming Level 9||10g|
|Sashimi||Raw fish sliced into thin pieces.||Any Fish (1)|| 75
Linus (Mail - 3+ )
Sturgeon is not used in any quests.
Fish pond & Fish Quests
Unlike other fish, Sturgeon starts with an initial capacity of only one . Through fish pond quests the capacity can be increased to 10. The spawn frequency is 4 days.
- First quest once completed increases capacity from 1 to 3.
- Item required: 1 Diamond
- Second quest once completed increases capacity from 3 to 5.
- Third quest once completed increases capacity from 5 to 7.
- Item required: 3 Omni Geode
- Fourth quest once completed increases capacity from 7 to 10
- Item required: 1 Nautilus Shell
- 1.4: Added iridium quality. Can now be used in Tailoring.