|A precious stone with a brilliant green color.|
|Source:||Emerald Node Gem Node Fishing Panning|
|Gemologist Profession: (+30% Sell Price)||325g|
The Emerald is a Mineral. It can be obtained from Emerald Nodes and Gem Nodes in the Mines, from panning, or in Fishing Treasure Chests. It may occasionally be found in a Garbage Can after the player has reached the bottom of the mines. It can also be received as a gift at the Feast of the Winter Star.
Emerald can be used at the Forge to increase the speed of a melee weapon.
Emerald is not used in any recipes.
- Emerald may be randomly requested during any season at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 750g and 150 Friendship points. Emerald will never be requested until you have reached level 80+ of The Mines.
- Two Emeralds may be requested by Octopus, Rainbow Trout, Spook Fish, or Super Cucumber in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 5 to 7.
- Emerald will be requested by Emily as part of the "Rock Rejuvenation" quest at the Special Orders board outside Mayor Lewis' house.
- May be used in the Gem Birds puzzle on Ginger Island.
- 1.4: Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in Fish Pond quests.
- 1.5: Can be requested in a Special Order quest. Can be used in Forging. Also used in Gem Birds puzzle.
|Foraged Minerals||Earth Crystal • Fire Quartz • Frozen Tear • Quartz|
|Gems||Amethyst • Aquamarine • Diamond • Emerald • Jade • Prismatic Shard • Ruby • Topaz|
|Geode Minerals||Aerinite • Alamite • Baryte • Basalt • Bixite • Calcite • Celestine • Dolomite • Esperite • Fairy Stone • Fire Opal • Fluorapatite • Geminite • Ghost Crystal • Granite • Helvite • Hematite • Jagoite • Jamborite • Jasper • Kyanite • Lemon Stone • Limestone • Lunarite • Malachite • Marble • Mudstone • Nekoite • Neptunite • Obsidian • Ocean Stone • Opal • Orpiment • Petrified Slime • Pyrite • Sandstone • Slate • Soapstone • Star Shards • Thunder Egg • Tigerseye|
|Geodes||Geode • Frozen Geode • Magma Geode • Omni Geode|