|Open Hours:||9:00AM to 4:00PM|
|Closed:||Friday, after Community Center restored and at 10:30 AM Winter 16|
|Address:||Across the town's river, to the bottom right|
|Copper Ore||A common ore that can be smelted into bars.||75g|
|Iron Ore||A fairly common ore that can be smelted into bars.||150g|
|Coal||A combustible rock that is useful for crafting and smelting.||150g|
|Gold Ore||A precious ore that can be smelted into bars.||400g|
Clint can upgrade your tools incrementally. The Pickaxe, Axe, Hoe, and Watering Can can all be upgraded 4 times. It takes 2 days to upgrade a tool. While Clint is upgrading a tool, he will be unable to do anything else.
Clint works on festival days, though save for two exceptions you cannot drop off or pick up tools on festival days. The two festival days that you can drop off and pick up tool upgrades on are the Dance of the Moonlight Jellies in the Summer, and Spirit's Eve festival in the Fall. If you drop a tool off the day before a festival it will be ready the day after the festival.
- The copper axe allows you to break the large stumps on your farm. It reduces the hits needed to chop down trees.
- The copper pickaxe allows you to break large rocks in the mine. These give 10 stone. It reduces the hits needed for other rocks.
- The steel axe allows you to break the logs on your farm.
- The steel pickaxe allows you to break the large rocks on your farm.
- The gold pickaxe allows you to break any meteorites that land on your farm.
- Upgraded versions of the watering can and hoe allow the player to water and till multiple squares of land in a single use (using click-and-hold).
|Copper Tool||Copper Bar (5)||2,000g|
|Steel Tool||Iron Bar (5)||5,000g|
|Gold Tool||Gold Bar (5)||10,000g|
|Iridium Tool||Iridium Bar (5)||25,000g|
Note: If the sell price of the item inside the geode is 75g or less, you will hear a "clink" sound when it is broken open. Otherwise, you will hear a short melody, and the item will sparkle.
|Image||Name||Description||Cost to Process|
|Geode||A blacksmith can break this open for you.||25g|
|Frozen Geode||A blacksmith can break this open for you.||25g|
|Magma Geode||A blacksmith can break this open for you.||25g|
|Omni Geode||A blacksmith can break this open for you. These geodes contain a wide variety of Minerals.||25g|
- It's cheaper to buy wood from the Carpenter's Shop and use a Charcoal kiln to make your own coal than it is to buy coal from the Blacksmith's.
- In order to avoid missing a day of watering, water your crops then start the upgrade to your Watering Can when the weather report indicates rain the next day. Your plants will be watered the day of by you, the following day by rain, and you can pick up the can the day after that. You can also upgrade your watering can near the end of a season, if you know you have nothing in the ground that will bear fruit.
Users with access to their saved game files may find the "Stardew Predictor" utility helpful for predicting which items will be produced from breaking open geodes. The utility is located at: https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-predictor/
- Price of Copper increased from 50g to 75g
- Price of Iron increased from 100g to 150g
- Price of Coal increased from 100g to 150g
- Price of Gold increased from 300g to 400g
v1.3 Beta Changes
Note: These changes are currently being tested in the v1.3 Beta branch of the game.
The final version of the game may or may not include the changes as described below.
|The prices of ore and coal increase in year 2. The player will receive a letter in the mail on Spring 1 of year 2 saying "Notice: The price of raw materials at Robin's shop and Clint's shop has increased." The gold obtained by selling items to Clint (or through the shipping box) does not increase.
|Merchants||Abandoned House • Adventurer's Guild • Blacksmith • Carpenter's Shop • Casino • Fish Shop • Harvey's Clinic • Ice Cream Stand • JojaMart • Marnie's Ranch • Oasis • Pierre's General Store • The Stardrop Saloon • Traveling Cart • Wizard's Tower|
|Houses||1 River Road • 1 Willow Lane • 2 Willow Lane • 24 Mountain Road • Elliott's Cabin • Farmhouse • Leah's Cottage • Mayor's Manor • Tent • Trailer|
|Farm buildings||Farming||Barn • Coop • Greenhouse • Mill • Shed • Silo • Slime Hutch • Stable • Well|
|Special||Earth Obelisk • Gold Clock • Junimo Hut • Water Obelisk|
|Other buildings||Community Center • Dog Pen • Joja Warehouse • Museum • Spa • Witch's Hut|