|There's a little bit of everything here. Plant them and see what grows!|
|General Store:||Not Sold|
|Traveling Cart:||Not Sold|
Mixed Seeds are a random type of seed capable of producing a specific set of crops (listed below). The crop that will grow from a Mixed Seed is decided when it is planted. Mixed seeds collected in any season always grow to become crops of the season in which they are planted. They cannot be planted in winter, except in the Greenhouse. When planted in the Greenhouse, they become one of the random crops listed below, from any season.
- Cutting Weeds with a Scythe, Axe, Pickaxe, Hoe, or Sword, or blown up by a bomb
- Tilling dirt or sand
- Fishing Treasure Chests
- Sold by Krobus on Thursdays for 30g each
- Wilderness Golems on the Wilderness Farm map have a 50% chance of dropping one mixed seeds when slain
- Crayfish, Periwinkle, or Snail Fish Ponds may produce 2-3 Mixed Seeds when the population of the pond reaches 5
- Whenever the Seed Maker is used with any crop, there is a 1.99% chance you will get 1-4 Mixed Seeds instead of the crop's seeds.
List of seeds
Mixed Seeds will turn into the following seeds upon planting. Note that Mixed Seeds can turn into Artichoke Seeds during year 1, despite the fact that Artichoke Seeds are normally unavailable until year 2.
|Spring||Cauliflower Seeds • Parsnip Seeds • Potato Seeds|
|Summer||Corn Seeds • Pepper Seeds • Radish Seeds • Wheat Seeds|
|Fall||Artichoke Seeds • Corn Seeds • Eggplant Seeds • Pumpkin Seeds|
|Winter||Any of the above (Greenhouse only).|
Shown below are all possible seeds that a mixed seed can turn into.
Three or five Mixed Seeds may be requested by several fish in Fish Pond quests.
- 1.4: Can be requested in Fish Pond quests. Can be produced by Fish Ponds.
|Seeds, Starters, and Saplings|
|Spring||Apricot Sapling • Bean Starter • Cauliflower Seeds • Cherry Sapling • Coffee Beans • Garlic Seeds • Jazz Seeds • Kale Seeds • Parsnip Seeds • Potato Seeds • Rice Shoot • Rhubarb Seeds • Spring Seeds • Strawberry Seeds • Tulip Bulb|
|Summer||Blueberry Seeds • Coffee Beans • Corn Seeds • Hops Starter • Melon Seeds • Orange Sapling • Peach Sapling • Pepper Seeds • Poppy Seeds • Radish Seeds • Red Cabbage Seeds • Spangle Seeds • Summer Seeds • Sunflower Seeds • Starfruit Seeds • Tomato Seeds • Wheat Seeds|
|Fall||Amaranth Seeds • Apple Sapling • Artichoke Seeds • Beet Seeds • Bok Choy Seeds • Corn Seeds • Cranberry Seeds • Eggplant Seeds • Fairy Seeds • Fall Seeds • Grape Starter • Pomegranate Sapling • Pumpkin Seeds • Rare Seed • Sunflower Seeds • Wheat Seeds • Yam Seeds|
|Other||Acorn • Ancient Seeds • Cactus Seeds • Grass Starter • Maple Seed • Mixed Seeds • Tea Sapling • Pine Cone|