Days of the Week
From Stardew Valley Wiki
(Redirected from Friday)
- See also: Day Cycle
This article lists events/conditions that change based on the day of the week.
- Marnie at Marnie's Ranch does not sell or buy anything on Mondays, although you can still enter the building.
- Robin, Marnie, and several other ladies attend exercise class inside Pierre's General Store. As a result, the Carpenter's Shop and Marnie's Ranch do not buy or sell on Tuesdays, although you can still enter the buildings.
- Pierre's General Store is closed on Wednesdays, and you cannot enter the building. Once you complete the Community Center, the store stays open all week.
- Clint spends Fridays at the Community Center after it is restored. As a result, he is unavailable for purchasing supplies, upgrading Tools or breaking open geodes at the Blacksmith.
- If the Community Center has been restored, villagers can be found hanging out there on Fridays.
- The gifting limit of 2 gifts per villager per week is reset.
- Forageable items that have not been picked up will disappear, and new forageables will spawn.
v1.3 Beta Changes
Note: These changes are currently being tested in the v1.3 Beta branch of the game.
The final version of the game may or may not include the changes as described below.
|Gifts reset on Monday instead of Sunday.|