|Palm Fossils are relatively common, but this happens to be a particularly well-preserved specimen.|
The Palm Fossil is an Artifact that can be found by:
- digging up an Artifact Spot in The Desert, in Cindersap Forest, or at The Beach
- mining Bone Nodes at the Ginger Island Dig Site
Donation of this item contributes to the total count of the donations for the Museum.
Palm Fossil is not used in any bundles.
Palm Fossil is not used in any recipes.
Palm Fossil is not used in any quests.
- The chance of finding extra items in Artifact Spots in season-dependent. The maximum chance is in summer and fall. In winter, the chance is 50% less; in spring it is 6% less. See Artifact Spot for more information.
- 1.0: Introduced.
- 1.4: Fixed bug that prevented them from being found in artifact spots in the desert and at the beach. Increased chance to find in the Forest. Can now be used in Tailoring.
- 1.5: The Palm Fossil can now be turned into Fertilizer in the Bone Mill. Artifacts are now liked by the Dwarf and Penny.