|It's a wonder all these ancient little pieces lasted so long.|
|Monster Drops:||Haunted Skull (1.3%)|
|Other Sources:||Bone Node (0.8%)|
|Donation Reward:||Sloth Skeleton L|
The Skeletal Hand is an Artifact that can be found by:
- digging up an Artifact Spot in the Backwoods or at The Beach
- killing a Haunted Skull (1.3% drop chance)
- mining Bone Nodes on the Ginger Island Dig Site
Donation of this item contributes to the total count of donations at the Museum.
Skeletal Hand is not used in any bundles.
Skeletal Hand is not used in any recipes.
Skeletal Hand is used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with Cloth in the feed to create a Skeleton Shirt. It is a white dye when used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with a dyeable clothing item in the feed.
Skeletal Hand is not used in any quests.
- The chance of finding extra items in Artifact Spots is season-dependent. The maximum chance is in summer and fall. In winter, the chance is 50% less; in spring it is 6% less. See Artifact Spot for more information.
- 1.0: Introduced.
- 1.4: Fixed bug that prevented them from being found in artifact spots at the beach. Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be dropped by a Haunted Skull.
- 1.5: The Skeletal Hand can now be turned into Fertilizer in the Bone Mill. Artifacts are now liked by the Dwarf and Penny, disliked by all other NPCs.