|Commonly known as a "shoulder blade"... It's unclear what species it belonged to.|
|Monster Drops:||Skeleton (0.5%)|
|Donation Reward:||Sloth Skeleton L|
The Prehistoric Scapula is an Artifact that can be found from:
- Digging up an Artifact Spot in Cindersap Forest or Pelican Town.
- Mining Bone Nodes on the Ginger Island Dig Site.
- Dropped by killing Skeletons in The Mines.
Donation of this item contributes to the total count of donations at the Museum.
Prehistoric Scapula is not used in any bundles.
Prehistoric Scapula is not used in any recipes.
Prehistoric Scapula is used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with Cloth in the feed to create a Skeleton Shirt. It is a white dye when used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with a dyeable clothing item in the feed.
Prehistoric Scapula is not used in any quests.
- The chance of finding extra items in Artifact Spots is season-dependent. The maximum chance is in summer and fall. In winter, the chance is 50% less; in spring it is 6% less. See Artifact Spot for more information.
- 1.0: Introduced.
- 1.4: Fixed bug preventing them from being found in artifact spots in Pelican Town. Can now be used in Tailoring.
- 1.5: The Prehistoric Scapula can now be turned into Fertilizer in the Bone Mill. Artifacts are now liked by the Dwarf and Penny, disliked by all other NPCs.