Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Commonly known as a "shoulder blade"... It's unclear what species it belonged to.|
|Monster Drops:||Skeleton (0.5%)|
|Other Sources:||Bone Node (0.8%)|
|Donation Reward:||Sloth Skeleton L|
|Sell Price:||data-sort-value="100 ">100g|
The Prehistoric Scapula is an Artifact that can be found from:
- Digging up an Artifact Spot in Cindersap Forest or Pelican Town.
- Mining Bone Nodes on the Ginger Island Dig Site.
- Dropped by killing Skeletons in The Mines.
Donation of this item contributes to the total count of donations for the Museum.
Donating this item, along with the Prehistoric Skull and Skeletal Hand, will reward the player with the Sloth Skeleton L statue.
The Prehistoric Scapula can be turned into Quality Fertilizer, Speed-Gro, Deluxe Speed-Gro or Tree Fertilizer in the Bone Mill.
|Like||Dwarf • Penny|
|Dislike||Abigail • Alex • Caroline • Clint • Demetrius • Elliott • Emily • Evelyn • George • Gus • Haley • Harvey • Jas • Jodi • Kent • Krobus • Leah • Leo • Lewis • Linus • Marnie • Maru • Pam • Pierre • Robin • Sam • Sandy • Sebastian • Shane • Vincent • Willy • Wizard|
Prehistoric Scapula is not used in any bundles.
Prehistoric Scapula is not used in any recipes.
Prehistoric Scapula is used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with Cloth in the feed to create a Skeleton Shirt. It is a white dye when used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with a dyeable clothing item in the feed.
- "Fragments of the past": Gunther may make a request on the Special Orders board for 100 of any combination of bone items that must be gathered while the quest is active. You have 7 days to complete the quest. The reward is data-sort-value="3500">3,500g and the Bone Mill recipe.
- ↑ The chance of finding extra items in Artifact Spots is season-dependent. The maximum chance is in summer and fall. In winter, the chance is 50% less; in spring it is 6% less. See Artifact Spot for more information.
- 1.0: Introduced.
- 1.4: Fixed bug preventing them from being found in artifact spots in Pelican Town. Can now be used in Tailoring.
- 1.5: The Prehistoric Scapula can now be turned into Fertilizer in the Bone Mill. Artifacts are now liked by the Dwarf and Penny, disliked by all other NPCs.