|It's pretty short for a tail.|
|Other Sources:||Fishing Treasure Chest Tilling in The Mines or Skull Cavern Bone Node (0.8%)|
|Donation Reward:||Sloth Skeleton R|
The Skeletal Tail is an Artifact that can be found from:
- Fishing Treasure Chests
- tilling soil in The Mines or Skull Cavern
- from Bone Nodes on the Ginger Island Dig Site
Donation of this item contributes to the total count of donations at the Museum.
Skeletal Tail is not used in any bundles.
Skeletal Tail is not used in any recipes.
Skeletal Tail is used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with Cloth in the feed to create a Skeleton Shirt. It is a white dye when used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with a dyeable clothing item in the feed.
- "Fragments of the past": Gunther may make a request on the Special Orders board for 100 of any combination of bone items that must be gathered while the quest is active. You have 7 days to complete the quest. The reward is 3,500g and the Bone Mill recipe.
- 1.4: Can now be used in Tailoring.
- 1.5: The Skeletal Tail can now be turned into Fertilizer in the Bone Mill. Artifacts are now liked by the Dwarf and Penny, disliked by all other NPCs.