|A segment of some prehistoric creature's spine.|
|Artifact Spots:||Bus Stop (0.7% + 3-5%)|
|Monster Drops:||Pepper Rex (30%)|
|Other Sources:||Bone Node (0.8%)|
|Donation Reward:||Sloth Skeleton M|
The Prehistoric Vertebra is an Artifact that can be found from:
- digging up an Artifact Spot at the Bus Stop
- dropped by a Pepper Rex (30%)
- from Bone Nodes on the Ginger Island Dig Site
Donation of this item contributes to the total count of donations at the Museum.
Prehistoric Vertebra is not used in any bundles.
Prehistoric Vertebra is not used in any recipes.
Prehistoric Vertebra is used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with Cloth in the feed to create a Skeleton Shirt. It is a white dye when used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with a dyeable clothing item in the feed.
Prehistoric Vertebra is not used in any quests.
- The chance of finding extra items in Artifact Spots in season-dependent. The maximum chance is in summer and fall. In winter, the chance is 50% less; in spring it is 6% less. See Artifact Spot for more information.
- 1.0: Introduced.
- 1.4: Fixed bug that limited chances to find in artifact spots at the Bus Stop. Can now be used in Tailoring.
- 1.5: The Prehistoric Vertebra can now be turned into Fertilizer in the Bone Mill. Artifacts are now liked by the Dwarf and Penny, disliked by all other NPCs.