|A more pure form of quartz.|
|Time to Craft:||1.5h|
|Ingredients:||Quartz (1) Coal (1)|
Refined Quartz is created by smelting 1 Quartz in a furnace with 1 coal for fuel. It can be sold for 50g. Until obtaining the Crystalarium it is a lot faster and easier to obtain Refined Quartz via the Recycling Machine than from quartz itself.
- Can very rarely be found in The Mines by breaking large crystals
- Can be created by smelting 1 Quartz in a furnace with 1 Coal. Smelting takes 1.5 in-game hours.
- Can be created by recycling a Broken CD or Broken Glasses
- Can occasionally be found in Garbage Cans after receiving the Furnace blueprints from Clint
- Can be a rare drop from Ghosts in The Mines (levels 51-90)
Refined Quartz is used to make the following items:
|Sturdy Ring||Cuts the duration of negative status effects in half.||Combat 1|
|Crystal Path (5)||Place on the ground to create paths or spruce up your floors.||Refined Quartz (1)||Carpenter's Shop|
|Crystal Floor||Place on the ground to create paths or spruce up your floors.||
Refined Quartz (1)
|Lightning Rod||Collects energy from lightning storms and turns it into battery packs.||Foraging 6|
|Quality Sprinkler||Waters the 8 adjacent tiles every morning.||Farming 6|
|Slime Hutch||Raise up to 20 slimes. Fill water troughs and slimes will create slime balls.||10,000g Stone (500) Refined Quartz (10) Iridium Bar (1)||11x6|
- Refined Quartz may be randomly requested during any season at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store for a reward of 150g and 150 Friendship points. Refined Quartz will never be requested until you have the Furnace blueprints.
|Input||Output||Time to smelt|
|Quartz (1)||Refined Quartz (1)||1.5 hours|
|Basic||Clay • Coal • Fiber • Hardwood • Stone • Wood • Battery Pack|
|Ore||Copper Ore • Iron Ore • Gold Ore • Iridium Ore|
|Bars||Copper Bar • Iron Bar • Gold Bar • Iridium Bar • Refined Quartz|