From Stardew Valley Wiki
|A common ore that can be smelted into bars.|
|Source:||The Mines • Blacksmith • Fishing • Artifact Spot • Geodes • Panning • Traveling Cart|
- The Mines (Floors 31-39) have a high concentration of copper nodes. The surrounding regular rocks also have a high probability of dropping a single copper ore.
- Nodes can spawn in the Quarry, the Quarry Mine, or in the quarry on the Hill-top and Four-Corners Farm Maps
- Can be found in breakable crates and barrels in The Mines
- Can be bought at the Blacksmith for 75g each in year 1 and for 150g each in year 2+
- Can be found on any floor of the Skull Cavern
- Can be dropped by Metal Heads on floors 80-119 of The Mines
- Can be dropped by Copper Slimes in the Quarry Mine or random dungeon floors in The Mines
- Can be found in Fishing Treasure Chests
- Can be found by digging up an Artifact Spot (at Pelican Town, Railroad, Bus Stop, Backwoods, Cindersap Forest, or the Mountains)
- Can be found by tilling soil in The Mines
- Can be found inside any of the 4 types of Geode
- Can be found by panning
- Occasionally sold by the Traveling Cart for 100-1,000g
- A Stonefish Fish Pond may produce 5 Copper Ore when the population reaches 3.
|Cherry Bomb||Generates a small explosion. Stand back!||Copper Ore (4) Coal (1)||Mining Level 1|
|Furnace||Turns ore and coal into metal bars.||Copper Ore (20) Stone (25)||Clint after collecting 1+ Copper Ores.|
|Flute Block||Plays a flute sound when you walk past.||Wood (10) Copper Ore (2) Fiber (20)||Robin 6-heart event|
|Drum Block||Plays a drum sound when you walk past.||Stone (10) Copper Ore (2) Fiber (20)||Robin 6-heart event|
- The morning after collecting 1 Copper Ore, Clint will visit you and give you the blueprints for crafting a Furnace. This creates the "Forging Ahead" quest.
- Clint may ask you to collect various numbers of Copper Ore in random Gathering Quests at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store.
- 10 Copper Ore are requested by Stonefish in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 1 to 3.
- 1.3: Purchase price at the Blacksmith increases in year 2+ from 75g to 150g.
- 1.4: Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in a Fish Pond quest. Can be produced by Fish Ponds.
|Basic||Clay • Coal • Fiber • Hardwood • Stone • Wood • Battery Pack|
|Ore||Copper Ore • Iron Ore • Gold Ore • Iridium Ore|
|Bars||Copper Bar • Iron Bar • Gold Bar • Iridium Bar • Refined Quartz|