Jump to navigation Jump to search
|A common ore that can be smelted into bars.|
|Source:||The Mines • Blacksmith • Fishing • Artifact Spot • Geodes • Panning • Traveling Cart|
- The Mines (Floors 2-39) have a high concentration of copper nodes, relative to other floors. The surrounding regular rocks also have a high probability of dropping a single copper ore.
- Nodes can spawn in the Quarry, the Quarry Mine, or in the quarry on the Hill-top and Four-Corners Farm Maps
- Can be found in breakable crates and barrels in The Mines
- Can be bought at the Blacksmith for 75g each in year 1 and for 150g each in year 2+
- Can be found on any floor of the Skull Cavern
- Can be dropped by Metal Heads on floors 80-119 of The Mines
- Can be dropped by Copper Slimes in the Quarry Mine or random dungeon floors in The Mines
- Can be found in Fishing Treasure Chests
- Can be found by digging up an Artifact Spot (at Pelican Town, Railroad, Bus Stop, Backwoods, Cindersap Forest, or the Mountains)
- Can be found by tilling soil in The Mines
- Can be found inside any of the 4 types of Geode
- Can be found by panning
- Occasionally sold by the Traveling Cart for 100-1,000g
- A Stonefish Fish Pond may produce 5 Copper Ore when the population reaches 3.
|Cherry Bomb||Generates a small explosion. Stand back!||Copper Ore (4) Coal (1)||Mining Level 1|
|Furnace||Turns ore and coal into metal bars.||Copper Ore (20) Stone (25)||Clint after collecting 1+ Copper Ores.|
|Flute Block||Plays a flute sound when you walk past.||Wood (10) Copper Ore (2) Fiber (20)||Robin 6-heart event|
|Drum Block||Plays a drum sound when you walk past.||Stone (10) Copper Ore (2) Fiber (20)||Robin 6-heart event|
Copper Ore can be used in the spool of the Sewing Machine to create the dyeable Turtleneck Sweater. It can be used in dyeing, serving as an orange dye at the dye pots, located in Emily's and Haley's house, 2 Willow Lane.
- The morning after collecting 1 Copper Ore, Clint will visit you and give you the blueprints for crafting a Furnace. This creates the "Forging Ahead" quest.
- Clint may ask you to collect various numbers of Copper Ore in random Gathering Quests at the "Help Wanted" board outside Pierre's General Store.
- 10 Copper Ore are requested by Stonefish in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 1 to 3.
- 1.3.27: Purchase price at the Blacksmith increases in year 2+ from 75g to 150g.
- 1.4: Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in a Fish Pond quest. Can be produced by Fish Ponds.
|Basic||Battery Pack • Bone Fragment • Cinder Shard • Clay • Coal • Fiber • Hardwood • Stone • Wood|
|Ore||Copper Ore • Iron Ore • Gold Ore • Iridium Ore • Radioactive Ore|
|Bars||Copper Bar • Iron Bar • Gold Bar • Iridium Bar • Radioactive Bar • Refined Quartz|