From Stardew Valley Wiki
|A precious ore that can be smelted into bars.|
|Source:||Mines • Blacksmith • Fishing • Frozen Geode • Magma Geode • Omni Geode • Panning • Traveling Cart|
- Gold nodes in the Mines at levels 80+
- Gold Nodes in the Skull Cavern rarely at levels 60+ and more commonly at levels 80+
- Nodes can spawn in the Quarry or in the quarry on the Hill-top and Four-Corners Farm Maps
- Breaking boxes and barrels in the mines.
- Fishing treasure chests
- Beachfront Artifact Spots
- Frozen Geodes, Magma Geodes, or Omni Geodes
- Traveling Cart for 100-1,000g
- Blacksmith for 400g each in year 1, 750g each in year 2+.
- Lava Eel Fish Pond when population reaches 3 or more
|Mega Bomb||Generates a powerful explosion. Use with extreme caution.||Gold Ore (4) Solar Essence (1) Void Essence (1)||Mining Level 8|
Three Gold Ore may be requested by several fish in Fish Pond quests to increase the capacity of the pond from 5 to 7.
- 1.3: Increased price from 400g in year 1 to 750g in year 2+.
- 1.4: Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in Fish Pond quests. Can be produced by Fish Ponds.
|Basic||Clay • Coal • Fiber • Hardwood • Stone • Wood • Battery Pack|
|Ore||Copper Ore • Iron Ore • Gold Ore • Iridium Ore|
|Bars||Copper Bar • Iron Bar • Gold Bar • Iridium Bar • Refined Quartz|