|A bar of pure iridium.|
| Blacksmith Profession:
(+50% Sell Price)
|Time to Craft:||8h|
|Ingredients:||Iridium Ore (5) Coal (1)|
An Iridium Bar is crafted by smelting 5 Iridium Ore and 1 Coal in a Furnace. Purple Slimes in the Skull Cavern or Slime Hutch have a chance to drop Iridium Bars and Ore when slain. Shadow Shaman and Shadow Brutes can also drop an Iridium Bar when slain (0.2% chance). Iridium Bats may drop one as well (0.8% chance). The Traveling Cart may sell an Iridium Bar for 3,000-5,000g. One Iridium Bar can also be received as a gift from Clint at the Feast of the Winter Star. Two to three Iridium Bars may occasionally be found in treasure rooms in the Skull Cavern.
Iridium Bars are required for the final upgrade of tools.
|Iridium Hoe||25,000g||Iridium Bar (5)|
|Iridium Pickaxe||25,000g||Iridium Bar (5)|
|Iridium Axe||25,000g||Iridium Bar (5)|
|Iridium Watering Can||25,000g||Iridium Bar (5)|
|Iridium Trash Can||12,500g||Iridium Bar (5)|
|Iridium Sprinkler||Waters the 24 adjacent tiles every morning.||Gold Bar (1) Iridium Bar (1) Battery Pack (1)||Farming Level 9|
|Iridium Band||Glows, attracts items, and increases attack damage by 10%.||Iridium Bar (5) Solar Essence (50) Void Essence (50)||Combat Level 9|
|Crystalarium||Insert a gem of your choice and it will grow copies.||Stone (99) Gold Bar (5) Iridium Bar (2) Battery Pack (1)||Mining Level 9|
|Slime Incubator||Hatches slimes eggs into slimes. Allows you to raise slimes outdoors.||Iridium Bar (2) Slime (100)||Combat Level 8|
|Wedding Ring||An old Zuzu City tradition... It's used to ask for another farmer's hand in marriage.
Note: Multiplayer only
|Iridium Bar (5) Prismatic Shard (1)||Traveling Cart for 500g|
|Slime Hutch||Raise up to 20 slimes. Fill water troughs and slimes will create slime balls.||10,000g Stone (500) Refined Quartz (10) Iridium Bar (1)||11x6|
|Earth Obelisk||Warps you to the mountains.||1,000,000g Iridium Bar (10) Earth Crystal (10)||3x2|
|Water Obelisk||Warps you to the beach.||1,000,000g Iridium Bar (5) Clam (10) Coral (10)||3x2|
|Desert Obelisk||Warps you to the desert.||1,000,000g Iridium Bar (20) Coconut (10) Cactus Fruit (10)||3x2|
- The Wizard requests an Iridium Bar by mail on the 5th of Winter (year 2) in the "Staff of Power" Quest. The reward is 5,000g and 1 Friendship heart.
- 1 Iridium Bar is requested by Lava Eel in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 7 to 10.
- In real life, iridium is a rare silver, brittle metal that can be hazardous in a fine dust and has toxic radioactive isotopes. It is often used to produce hard, durable surfaces for high-precision tools and machine parts.
- 1.0: Introduced.
- 1.3: Added Wedding Ring recipe.
- 1.4: Added Desert Obelisk building requirement. Added Iridium Trash can upgrade. Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in Lava Eel Fish Pond quest.
|Basic||Clay • Coal • Fiber • Hardwood • Stone • Wood • Battery Pack|
|Ore||Copper Ore • Iron Ore • Gold Ore • Iridium Ore|
|Bars||Copper Bar • Iron Bar • Gold Bar • Iridium Bar • Refined Quartz|