From Stardew Valley Wiki
|A fairly common ore that can be smelted into bars.|
|Source:||Mines • Blacksmith • Fishing • Geodes • Panning • Traveling Cart|
- The Mines (Levels 41 - 79) have a high concentration of Iron Nodes with potential abundance at Levels 70 - 79.
- Can be found in breakable crates and barrels in The Mines
- Can be bought at the Blacksmith for 150g each in year 1 and for 250g each in year 2+
- Can be found at any level of the Skull Cavern
- Can be dropped by Metal Heads in levels 80-119 of The Mines, by Stone Golems, or by Dust Sprites.
- Can be found in Fishing Treasure Chests
- Can be found by tilling soil in The Mines
- Can be found inside any of the 4 types of Geode
- Can be found by panning
- Occasionally sold by the Travelling Cart for 100-1,000g
- Can be found in Garbage Cans.
Iron Ore is used to make the following items:
|Bomb||Generates an explosion. Watch out!||Iron Ore (4) Coal (1)||Mining Level 6|
- 1.3: Increased price from 150g in year 1 to 250g in year 2+.
|Basic||Clay • Coal • Fiber • Hardwood • Stone • Wood • Battery Pack|
|Ore||Copper Ore • Iron Ore • Gold Ore • Iridium Ore|
|Bars||Copper Bar • Iron Bar • Gold Bar • Iridium Bar • Refined Quartz|