|Insert a gem of your choice and it will grow copies.|
|Source:||Crafting • Museum donation • 25,000 Bundle|
|Sell Price:||Cannot be sold
|Recipe Source:||Mining (Level 9)|
|Ingredients:||Stone (99) Gold Bar (5) Iridium Bar (2) Battery Pack (1)|
The Crystalarium will replicate any inserted Gem, Foraged Mineral, or Geode Mineral except Prismatic Shards. (In the Museum there is a book that states: "For some reason, the EMF from the shard interacts negatively with the crystalarium"). Once inserted, it will replicate that item an infinite number of times. Once a gem or mineral has been inserted into the Crystalarium it cannot be removed, only replaced with another. The original item is lost and so it is best to let it finish at least once to avoid loss.
|Image||Name||Sell Price||Time to craft
- The most profitable gem to replicate is the Diamond, yielding a profit of 150g per day if harvested as soon as it is ready (five days). At this rate, you can recover the base monetary value of the materials used in crafting the Crystalarium in about 32 days (not including a Diamond used to seed it, nor any increase in the value of the crafting materials due to profession bonuses).
- Only 7 hours is required to replicate Quartz, the shortest time span for any mineral. While the Crystalarium is thus an efficient source of Quartz for making Refined Quartz, Quartz is found abundantly during mining and making Refined Quartz still requires Coal for smelting. Refined Quartz can also be produced directly in a Recycling Machine from Broken Glasses and Broken CDs, without coal.
- The Crystalarium can replicate Jade for trading with the Desert Trader for Staircases on Sundays. This can save countless hours gathering stone.
- 1.3: Removed an exploit that replaced a ready-to-harvest mineral with a more expensive mineral.
- 1.4: Can now be stacked in a player's inventory and in chests.
|Artisan||Bee House • Cask • Cheese Press • Keg • Loom • Mayonnaise Machine • Oil Maker • Preserves Jar|
|Refining||Charcoal Kiln • Crystalarium • Furnace • Lightning Rod • Recycling Machine • Seed Maker • Slime Egg-Press (Slime Egg) • Slime Incubator • Tapper (Maple Syrup • Oak Resin • Pine Tar) • Wood Chipper • Worm Bin|
|Fertilizer||Basic Fertilizer • Basic Retaining Soil • Deluxe Speed-Gro • Quality Fertilizer • Quality Retaining Soil • Speed-Gro • Tree Fertilizer|
|Sprinklers||Iridium Sprinkler • Quality Sprinkler • Sprinkler|
|Other||Deluxe Scarecrow • Garden Pot • Rarecrow • Scarecrow|
|Bait||Bait • Magnet • Wild Bait|
|Tackle||Barbed Hook • Cork Bobber • Dressed Spinner • Lead Bobber • Spinner • Trap Bobber • Treasure Hunter|
|Bombs||Bomb • Cherry Bomb • Mega Bomb|
|Fences||Gate • Hardwood Fence • Iron Fence • Stone Fence • Wood Fence|
|Other||Chest • Mini-Fridge • Staircase • Stone Sign • Tools • Wood Sign • Workbench|