This page or section contains unmarked spoilers from update 1.5 of Stardew Valley. Mobile players may want to avoid or be cautious toward reading this article.
|Generates a powerful explosion. Use with extreme caution.|
|Recipe Source:||Mining Level 8|
|Ingredients:||Gold Ore (4) Solar Essence (1) Void Essence (1)|
Mega Bombs can be crafted or purchased from the Dwarf (in The Mines and in the Volcano) for 1,000g. Kent may randomly send you a Mega Bomb in the mail. Squid Kids, Iridium Bats, and Haunted Skulls may also drop a Mega Bomb when slain. The Desert Trader will trade 5 Iridium Ore for 1 Mega Bomb. It can be won from the Crane Game inside the Movie Theater, during any season. Five Mega Bombs may occasionally be found in Treasure Rooms in the Skull Cavern.
Tip: Due to the wide blast area it is often a challenge to use the Mega Bomb without taking damage. Ensure you have ample healing supplies.
Note that the following is not an exhaustive list:
- Rocks and ore/gem nodes will drop their respective ores, gems, etc.
- Mushrooms and foraged minerals will be destroyed.
- Any untilled dirt tiles or Artifact Spots within a significantly smaller radius will become tilled, dropping any items (e.g., clay, artifacts) at the same rate as a player using a hoe.
- Crafted artisan and refining equipment will be destroyed.
- Heaters will be destroyed.
- Auto-Grabbers will not be destroyed, whether empty or containing items.
- Trees will be destroyed when their health reaches zero (this may require more than one bomb). Trees will drop wood, sap, and any seeds they contained.
The Mega Bomb has a radius of 6-8 tiles.
- 1.4: Can now be obtained from Crane Game in the Movie Theater. Ore nodes in the Quarry now drop ore instead of stone. Gem Nodes in the Quarry can be destroyed by mega bombs. A Mega Bomb can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in a Fish Pond quest.
- 1.5: Mega bombs are sold at the shop in the Volcano