|Generates a powerful explosion. Use with extreme caution.|
|Recipe Source||Mining Level 8|
|Ingredients||Gold Ore (4) Solar Essence (1) Void Essence (1)|
The Mega Bomb is a one-time use explosive item. It damages certain items within its radius. Other items are impervious to its effects.
Mega Bombs can be crafted or purchased from the Dwarf (in The Mines and in the Volcano Dungeon) for data-sort-value="1000">1,000g. Kent may randomly send a Mega Bomb in the mail. Squid Kids, Iridium Bats, and Haunted Skulls may also drop a Mega Bomb when slain. The Desert Trader offers 1 Mega Bomb in exchange for 5 Iridium Ore. Mega Bombs can be won from the Crane Game inside the Movie Theater, during any season. Five Mega Bombs may occasionally be found in Treasure Rooms in the Skull Cavern. 3-5 Mega Bombs may occasionally be found in Supply Crates on the Beach Farm provided the player has upgraded the Farmhouse at least two times.
Tip: Due to the wide blast area it is often a challenge to use the Mega Bomb without taking damage. Ensure ample healing supplies are available when using this.
Note that the following is not an exhaustive list:
- Rocks and ore/gem nodes will drop their respective ores, gems, etc.
- Mushrooms, Artifact Spots, and foraged minerals will be destroyed.
- Any untilled dirt tiles within a significantly smaller radius will become tilled. In The Mines and Skull Cavern, any items (e.g., clay, artifacts) will be dropped at the same rate as a player using a hoe; elsewhere, nothing will drop (unless the spot in question is the subject of a Secret Note).
- Crafted artisan and refining equipment will be destroyed.
- Heaters will be destroyed.
- Auto-Grabbers will not be destroyed, whether empty or containing items.
- Trees will be destroyed when their health reaches zero (this may require more than one bomb). Trees will drop wood, sap, and any seeds they contained.
The Mega Bomb has a radius of 6-8 tiles.
|Dislike||Abigail • Alex • Caroline • Clint • Demetrius • Dwarf • Elliott • Emily • Evelyn • George • Gus • Haley • Harvey • Jas • Jodi • Kent • Krobus • Leah • Leo • Lewis • Linus • Marnie • Maru • Pam • Penny • Pierre • Robin • Sam • Sandy • Sebastian • Shane • Vincent • Willy • Wizard|
- Two Mega Bombs are requested by Lava Eel in a Fish Pond quest to increase the capacity of the pond from 5 to 7.
- The Bouncer guarding the Casino will drop a Mega Bomb to ward off the player if they use glitches to try to enter the Casino without permission.
- 1.4: Can now be obtained from Crane Game in the Movie Theater. Ore nodes in the Quarry now drop ore instead of stone. Gem Nodes in the Quarry can be destroyed by mega bombs. Can now be used in Tailoring. Can be requested in a Fish Pond quest.
- 1.5: Now sold at the shop in the Volcano Dungeon. Can now be found in Supply Crates on the Beach Farm.