Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Allows you to pass through a fence.|
The Gate is a craftable item that allows players to pass through fences. It lasts for 400 days.
|Dislike||Abigail • Alex • Caroline • Clint • Demetrius • Dwarf • Elliott • Emily • Evelyn • George • Gus • Haley • Harvey • Jas • Jodi • Kent • Krobus • Leah • Leo • Lewis • Linus • Marnie • Maru • Pam • Penny • Pierre • Robin • Sam • Sandy • Sebastian • Shane • Vincent • Willy • Wizard|
- If a gate is open and you stand on its cell, close it, and try to open it again while still occupying its cell, the gate will break off.
- Despite being only one block wide, it is still possible to ride a horse through any orientation of gate in any direction.
- Breaking the gate with a pickaxe does not destroy it, so you can break it and immediately replace it the day before it degrades
- A gate can replace a placed fence piece (by selecting the gate in inventory and clicking on the fence piece). You can make hardwood and stone gates this way. If surrounded by other fence pieces, the gate may take on the color of the fence instead of the normal dark brown color. This effect is lasting and is a way to match your gate to the surrounding fence.
- 1.4: Two gates can now be placed next to each other, allowing for double-width gates.