From Stardew Valley Wiki
|Generates a small explosion. Stand back!|
Rock Crab drop (4%)
Duggy drop (25%)
|Recipe Source:||Mining Level 1|
|Ingredients:||Copper Ore (4) Coal (1)|
The Cherry Bomb is a one-time use explosive item. It damages certain items within its radius. Other items are impervious to its effects.
Note that the following is not an exhaustive list:
- Rocks and ore/gem nodes will drop their respective ores, gems, etc.
- Mushrooms and foraged minerals will be destroyed.
- Any untilled dirt tiles or Artifact Spots within a significantly smaller radius will become tilled, dropping any items (e.g., clay, artifacts) at the same rate as a player using a hoe.
- Crafted artisan and refining equipment will be destroyed.
- Heaters will be destroyed.
- Auto-Grabbers will not be destroyed, whether empty or containing items.
- Trees will be destroyed when their health reaches zero (this may require more than one bomb). Trees will drop wood, sap, and any seeds they contained.
The Cherry Bomb has a radius of 3 (diameter of 7).
|Artisan||Bee House • Cask • Cheese Press • Keg • Loom • Mayonnaise Machine • Oil Maker • Preserves Jar|
|Refining||Charcoal Kiln • Crystalarium • Furnace • Lightning Rod • Recycling Machine • Seed Maker • Slime Egg-Press (Slime Egg) • Slime Incubator • Tapper (Maple Syrup • Oak Resin • Pine Tar) • Worm Bin|
|Fertilizer||Basic Fertilizer • Basic Retaining Soil • Deluxe Speed-Gro • Quality Fertilizer • Quality Retaining Soil • Speed-Gro|
|Sprinklers||Iridium Sprinkler • Quality Sprinkler • Sprinkler|
|Other||Garden Pot • Rarecrow • Scarecrow|
|Bait||Bait • Magnet • Wild Bait|
|Tackle||Barbed Hook • Cork Bobber • Dressed Spinner • Lead Bobber • Spinner • Trap Bobber • Treasure Hunter|
|Bombs||Bomb • Cherry Bomb • Mega Bomb|
|Fences||Gate • Hardwood Fence • Iron Fence • Stone Fence • Wood Fence|
|Other||Chest • Staircase • Stone Sign • Tools • Wood Sign|