|Lives deep in the ocean but likes to lay its eggs in the warm summer water.|
|Time of Day:||Any|
|Fishing Level Required:||5|
|Fishing XP:||170 185 200 230|
- See also: Son of Crimsonfish
The special requirements necessary to hook a Crimsonfish are:
- Fishing level 5, either naturally or using Fishing Buffs.
- You must be standing at the far east end of the beach (past the small bridge that requires 300 wood to repair). Any location on the eastern pier works, as does any location on the shore east of the pier.
- Your bobber must be located in water with a Fishing Zone of at least 3, i.e., it must be at least four tiles away from any land (including the pier) in every direction.
- Crimsonfish can appear one tile closer to land (Zone=2) if your bobber lands in Bubbles.
When these requirements are all met, each cast has an 18% chance of hooking a Crimsonfish.
The Crimsonfish can be found in the ocean on the eastern pier.
The Crimsonfish is not used in any bundles.
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Restores||Recipe Source(s)||Sell Price|
|Maki Roll||Fish and rice wrapped in seaweed.||Any Fish (1) Seaweed (1) Rice (1)|| 100
Stardrop Saloon for 300g
|Quality Fertilizer||Improves soil quality, increasing your chance to grow quality crops. Mix into tilled soil.||Sap (2) Any Fish (1)||N/A||Farming Level 9||10g|
|Sashimi||Raw fish sliced into thin pieces.||Any Fish (1)|| 75
Linus (Mail - 3+ )
The Crimsonfish is not used in any quests.
- See Beach::getFish.