|Lives deep in the ocean but likes to lay its eggs in the warm summer water.|
|Time of Day:||Any|
|Fishing Level Required:||5|
|Fishing XP:||170 185 200 230|
- See also: Son of Crimsonfish
The Crimsonfish is a fish that can be caught in the ocean at The Beach during Summer. It is one of the five Legendary Fish, so it can only be caught once per save file, or once per player in Multiplayer.
The special requirements necessary to hook a Crimsonfish are:
- Fishing level 5, either naturally or using Fishing Buffs.
- The player must be standing at the far east end of the beach, which can be reached after repairing the small bridge for 300 wood or purchasing the second community upgrade. Any location on the eastern pier works, as does any location on the shore east of the pier.
- The bobber must be located in water with a Fishing Zone of at least 3, i.e., it must be at least four tiles away from any land (including the pier) in every direction.
- The Crimsonfish can appear one tile closer to land (Zone=2) if the bobber lands in Bubbles.
When all of these requirements are met, each cast has an 18% chance of hooking a Crimsonfish (25% if using a Curiosity Lure).
The Crimsonfish can be caught regardless of season using Magic Bait.
The Crimsonfish can be found in the ocean at the beach on the eastern pier.
The Crimsonfish is not used in any bundles.
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Restores||Recipe Source(s)||Sell Price|
|Maki Roll||Fish and rice wrapped in seaweed.||Any Fish (1) Seaweed (1) Rice (1)|| 100
Stardrop Saloon for 300g
|Quality Fertilizer||Improves soil quality, increasing your chance to grow quality crops. Mix into tilled soil.||Sap (2) Any Fish (1)||N/A||Farming Level 9||10g|
|Sashimi||Raw fish sliced into thin pieces.||Any Fish (1)|| 75
Linus (Mail - 3+ )
The Crimsonfish is not used in any quests.
- See Beach::getFish in the game code.
- 1.4: Added iridium quality.
- 1.5: Chance of catching it can now be increased by using a Curiosity Lure.