|The king of all fish! They said he'd never be caught.|
|Fishing Level Required||10|
|Fishing XP||195 210 225 255|
|Energy / Health||
The Legend is a Fish that can be caught during Spring in The Mountain lake during rainy weather. It is one of the five Legendary Fish, so it can only be caught once per save file, or once per player in Multiplayer.
The special requirements necessary to hook a Legend are:
- Fishing level 10, either naturally or using Fishing Buffs.
- The bobber must be located in water with a Fishing Zone of 5, i.e., it must be at least five tiles away from any land (including bridges) in every direction.
When all of these requirements are met, each cast has a 10% chance of hooking a Legend (20% if using a Curiosity Lure). Contrary to the information provided by The Fisherman, Act II, none of the other Legendary Fish need to be caught first.
The Legend can be caught regardless of weather or season using Magic Bait.
The Legend can be found in the mountain lake.
The Legend is not used in any bundles.
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Restores||Recipe Source(s)||Sell Price|
|Maki Roll||Fish and rice wrapped in seaweed.||Any Fish (1) Seaweed (1) Rice (1)|| 100
Stardrop Saloon for 300g
|Quality Fertilizer||Improves soil quality, increasing your chance to grow quality crops. Mix into tilled soil.||Sap (2) Any Fish (1)||N/A||Farming Level 9||10g|
|Sashimi||Raw fish sliced into thin pieces.||Any Fish (1)|| 75
Linus (Mail - 3+ )
The Legend is not used in any quests.
- See Mountain::getFish in the game code.
- 1.4: Removed bug allowing it to be caught more than once per save file. Added iridium quality.
- 1.5: Chance of catching it can now be increased by using a Curiosity Lure.